Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m

Thumbs up [GUIDE] Beating the BD Chat

Beating the BD Chat

You know the BD chat will call out a cheater , or be suspicious with users popping out with random things. I chat,know,talk BD chatters and this guide will help you the best.

Part One : Use a GOOD Account

Use a freaking good account. Not a shell , EVER. Have a account ATLEAST with 150 avatars , 2-3 site themes (get purple site theme atleast) , a couple of trophies. The MORE site event trophies the better - because BD chat tends to say "Wow..such a old account but no site event trophies? OBV SHELL". Decorate your account. Userlookup,pet layout,shop layout. Make a gallery. Make your shop to like size 12 (random number , don't make it even)

​Scoresended accounts : Make sure to have a realistic amount of trophies. Do NOT have lots of trophies , but you only play those games. That is a most likely sign of you scoresending!

Part Two : Don't avoid. If you leave your board , automatic-ly bd chatters will know something is up. They'll start saying that you left the board and stuff. BE SMART with that. Don't just leave your board. Make up comebacks.

BDer : Wow where did you get that MSPP (TCG)?
    You (Example 1) : My friend gave it to me when he quit.
    You (Example Two) : I did a big small trade with a good friend lots of ETS for his MSPP TCG.
    BAD EXAMPLE : I came back from a long hiatus.
    BAD EXAMPLE #2 : I just found it in my SDB.

Stuff like that. BE Smart.

Do NOT come out of no where with millions of random items! TC'ers even will call you out and be smart. Act smartly and come out slowly with items. Even shove your damn items in a gallery and have a gallery sale and be like i collected all my items! Start a gallery collection,stuff it in SDB,whatever is the best.

The End Part (for now) : If you plan on reselling genned items , make sure no one knows that item has been genned. For example , skarl's sword has been genned many times. BD chatters won't deal with it unless you have a epic account , or MSPP (TCG) - There is a BD'er who goes like "this looks legit" and BE smart. AVOID those douchebags.

The Ending : Just be smart with BD chatters. Even TC'ers are AC'ers. Not all of them are dumb , and they'll know. Don't deal with people who will shortly call you out , or who have a history of calling people out. I will add more to the guide in the future.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5252 For This Useful Post:

Emiley (05-01-2012),maxxine (04-30-2012),Vinko (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nice guide, but bd chat sucks lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Just need them skills

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Decent guide, could have easily been put "Don't Post on BD Chat!"

just playing, i enjoyed the guide. I cant tell you the countless np i lost in the past from the BD Chat.
    Last edited by Vinko; 04-30-2012 at 09:22 PM.

"I prefer the term nooblet (:" - Sherri