Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Glitch Exploit for Volcano Run Avatar

Hello friends,

Today I stumbled into a game of Volcano Run 2. It was the premium game of the day and I needed a score for the daily game quest.

Now, this game is buggy as all hell.
    If you fly higher than the level of spawn, you will auto die. HOWEVER. The ground will NOT kill you.
    You can pretty easily coast the entire game by simply, cruising the ground.
    You will still want to grab all the gems you can (that spawn within the playable range, again, you cannot go higher than where you spawn) and will still need to maneuver for rocks, fire balls, volcanoes, etc. and reach maximum distance (1051 for my avatar run) with at least 450 points in gems to get the avatar score of 1500.

as always typing "glubgar" grants you a 1up. Good luck and may the RNG be in your favor!

Edit: gems stop spawning at 440/450 bonus points
    Last edited by DreamEater; 1 Week Ago at 04:52 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DreamEater For This Useful Post:

ampharos (1 Week Ago),Ariealle (1 Week Ago),blueduck23 (1 Week Ago),Buizel (1 Week Ago),Charizard (2 Weeks Ago),Cinnamoroll (2 Weeks Ago),Danglingdoo (2 Weeks Ago),DankRUSE (1 Week Ago),DarkSkies (1 Week Ago),DrSloth (2 Weeks Ago),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (1 Week Ago),Guil (1 Weeks Ago),Pringle (1 Week Ago),♥ SomeClown ♥ (1 Week Ago),Synth Salazzle (2 Weeks Ago)