30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I'm happy about it but I don't get about the altador prizes? I mean unless they change dinamics then what's the point on all the AC grinding
    Why bother grinding anything in the game, which has been my sentiment for awhile now? Why have goals and save for things when the value can be blown up completely and make things worthless.

Personally I hope they put AC things in the daily quest. Put things that many people have so their value tanks. Maybe then people will be a little more upset about this situation. Currently not as many people mind because they don’t have these items that are being released anyway. It does get a little tiring to watch the value on rare items tank every month.

Gotta get to a point where there is no point. Just feed your pet, play with it, play a game and collect your free stuff.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is people who are among the first to get these previously high value items who post on the TP like “JN says 200m, I’ll take 190” or something like that.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    315d 17h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    I don’t get why more people aren’t upset. Don’t they see this can ruin the game eventually?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Ice (2 Weeks Ago),Shawn (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    27d 18h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm all about these rare items being re-released. I can't be too mad given the whole Candychan Stamp situation with the advent calendar at this point.

I've moved on. We're at the hand of god (Neopets) lol to choose what is to be deflated at this point and there's no use worrying about it at this point if it means more accessibility in the game.

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

Autobot (2 Weeks Ago),♥ Blissey ♥ (2 Weeks Ago),Buizel (2 Weeks Ago),♥ SomeClown ♥ (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10d 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazem View Post
    Anyone could confirm the Battle Slices Stamp as a reward? The image from few posts before, seems like an edit made at NN group
    Can confirm, I got one on one of my shells.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habanero For This Useful Post:

Delibird (2 Weeks Ago),Hazem (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    27d 18h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Thank you for the list! Let me update fp with it
    Added BSS!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

Charizard (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    15d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Why bother grinding anything in the game, which has been my sentiment for awhile now? Why have goals and save for things when the value can be blown up completely and make things worthless.

Personally I hope they put AC things in the daily quest. Put things that many people have so their value tanks. Maybe then people will be a little more upset about this situation. Currently not as many people mind because they don’t have these items that are being released anyway. It does get a little tiring to watch the value on rare items tank every month.

Gotta get to a point where there is no point. Just feed your pet, play with it, play a game and collect your free stuff.

The thing that makes me laugh the most is people who are among the first to get these previously high value items who post on the TP like “JN says 200m, I’ll take 190” or something like that.
    See, people are different. For me, for example, it's perfectly ok and also, the whole point in the game, to, as you said it, feed my pet, play with it, play a game and collect - not free stuff but stuff I like (avatars, trophies). I have zero interest in showing off my achievements to anyone in the game, neither have I in earning NPs for the sake of being rich. So I couldn't care less about the economy of the game and exclusivity of items etc. What I want is to be given the possibility to obtain my goals and if my goals are obtainable, even when the chance is very slim, then there's a point in playing. When they are not, and, I'm sorry, but older avvies are literally impossible to get, collector's trophies for the most part too, then there's no point for me to play. You asked ironically about paying for old avvies - I would LOVE to be able to have a chance to work hard towards obtaining them. Paying for them? No, that's not interesting. Them being made available somehow - heck, yes!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nousha For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Seeing more people happy with the results, than pessimism over loss of revenue? Positive move foreard.
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    715 times
    Time Online
    360d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I'm happy about it but I don't get about the altador prizes? I mean unless they change dinamics then what's the point on all the AC grinding
    This is another reason why people should use Joe and Bat's AC program instead of playing those boring minigames manually.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Delibird (2 Weeks Ago),Lyrichord (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    66d 1h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I just got a Glass Negg, not sure if its new though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by nousha View Post
    See, people are different. For me, for example, it's perfectly ok and also, the whole point in the game, to, as you said it, feed my pet, play with it, play a game and collect - not free stuff but stuff I like (avatars, trophies). I have zero interest in showing off my achievements to anyone in the game, neither have I in earning NPs for the sake of being rich. So I couldn't care less about the economy of the game and exclusivity of items etc. What I want is to be given the possibility to obtain my goals and if my goals are obtainable, even when the chance is very slim, then there's a point in playing. When they are not, and, I'm sorry, but older avvies are literally impossible to get, collector's trophies for the most part too, then there's no point for me to play. You asked ironically about paying for old avvies - I would LOVE to be able to have a chance to work hard towards obtaining them. Paying for them? No, that's not interesting. Them being made available somehow - heck, yes!
    Everybody plays differently. If this doesn’t impact you then I’m sure you don’t really mind it. People don’t usually have too many strong opinions until it truly impacts them. So I get what you’re saying.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeClown View Post
    Seeing more people happy with the results, than pessimism over loss of revenue? Positive move foreard.
    I think that’s going to be the case moving forward because the people who owned these expensive items are likely in the minority. So I don’t think it’s surprising that there’s more positives than negatives. With that said, there are over 65,000 items in the game. I find it strange that everybody wanted these items for their collections rather than any of the thousands of other items. My view is they wanted them because they were rare and hard to acquire. Now that they are junk, they will be just another item sitting around that is unimpressive. I’m personally not so much worried about revenue as just the value of my things when I trade them around. Most of these big items don’t often sell for $$$ anyway.

I think this will stifle the economy overall though. Why would anybody buy or trade higher end items when next week TNT could mass release them? What’s the point in playing games, participating in plots, or putting in any sort of effort when at the drop of a hat that effort could be rendered pointless. This kind of fosters an absence of prestige, which is the point of any game. Nobody plays a game to be mediocre and go nowhere. You play a game to progress, build your achievements and move up the “ranks”.

I dont see this quest log slowly down anytime soon, but I’ll still complain about it everytime they kill 99% of the value of an item. Not sure what their ultimate motives are, but it is a bit frustrating and discouraging to continue playing.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Buizel (2 Weeks Ago),Delibird (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (2 Weeks Ago),RicoBandito (1 Week Ago)