Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Everybody plays differently. If this doesn’t impact you then I’m sure you don’t really mind it. People don’t usually have too many strong opinions until it truly impacts them. So I get what you’re saying.

I think that’s going to be the case moving forward because the people who owned these expensive items are likely in the minority. So I don’t think it’s surprising that there’s more positives than negatives. With that said, there are over 65,000 items in the game. I find it strange that everybody wanted these items for their collections rather than any of the thousands of other items. My view is they wanted them because they were rare and hard to acquire. Now that they are junk, they will be just another item sitting around that is unimpressive. I’m personally not so much worried about revenue as just the value of my things when I trade them around. Most of these big items don’t often sell for $$$ anyway.

I think this will stifle the economy overall though. Why would anybody buy or trade higher end items when next week TNT could mass release them? What’s the point in playing games, participating in plots, or putting in any sort of effort when at the drop of a hat that effort could be rendered pointless. This kind of fosters an absence of prestige, which is the point of any game. Nobody plays a game to be mediocre and go nowhere. You play a game to progress, build your achievements and move up the “ranks”.

I dont see this quest log slowly down anytime soon, but I’ll still complain about it everytime they kill 99% of the value of an item. Not sure what their ultimate motives are, but it is a bit frustrating and discouraging to continue playing.
    Seems like TNT is more invested in grabbing new player or returning player's interest.. then get them to spend NC or premium. Whole point of the tutorial.

They are also catering to casual players instead of billionaires. There is more money in numbers instead of the few high achieving players... who lets be honest, most just buy and sell off site. Not much actually goes to TNT.

- - - Updated - - -

(you need an account to see links)

Look like they are rotating out old prizes by next week!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pikapika For This Useful Post:

nousha (2 Weeks Ago)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    715 times
    Time Online
    360d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 13m
    I may not agree with Andrew, but I do see his point. If they added these items to other prize pools like a contest or the AC, it'd be a bit different since it would require more effort from users and it'd potentially encourage more activity in said contests around the site.

The rotation but is good since it'll allow item prices to stabilize over time, but TNT really has to be on top of the rotation in order to not tank an item completely. On the other hand though, I've been close to a few stamp avatars over the years, so hopefully I can complete a few lol.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Aero (2 Weeks Ago),Delibird (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    59d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I could understand old stuff thats pretty much lost to the wind, the prizes from last year is an odd choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, jn announced the first pool of prizes is retireing and everything is inflating already. I didn't get everything I wanted for my pets just in case lmao savages.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just an FYI.

According to Jellyneo

The old pool of items are phased out May 8, 2024 and replaced by the new pool.

Hence I went and checked prices on some of the old stamps and voila unbuyable and rising.
    Sleep ray and mystical tablet look like they will be in the 7-10 mil range once the plot officially starts.

Time to stock up

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by pikapika View Post
    Seems like TNT is more invested in grabbing new player or returning player's interest.. then get them to spend NC or premium. Whole point of the tutorial.

They are also catering to casual players instead of billionaires. There is more money in numbers instead of the few high achieving players... who lets be honest, most just buy and sell off site. Not much actually goes to TNT.

- - - Updated - - -

Look like they are rotating out old prizes by next week!
    In today’s world, I’d argue there are more illegit players than legit players. I’m a in unique position where I’ve been around so long and know so many of the OLD and well known players. You’d be surprised how many people who you think play legit actually don’t. Many of the players who are rich NP wise spend the most money NC wise as well. There are people who have spent tens of thousands on NC and have absolutely bonkers closets, sometimes spread over multiple accounts. I understand catering to the masses, but they are pushing a large group of people to the side too. Not everyone needs every stamp avatar. Not everyone needs to have cool retired plot prizes or rare item code prizes. Those should have been kept exclusive for a reason. Are they inflated more than ever? Some things are, some aren’t. I’m sure it was many peoples dream to have MSPP and suap av. MSPP used to be like 1b and suap was around 2.5-3b+. They are very attainable now. It’s not hard to amass wealth in the game anymore, these quests make it even easier while putting everyone on the same footing - which isn’t always what’s needed. Reward new players and punish old players who have been dedicated throughout everything. Sure would make me feel jaded if I was a wealthy player on the site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apotheco View Post
    Just an FYI.

According to Jellyneo

The old pool of items are phased out May 8, 2024 and replaced by the new pool.

Hence I went and checked prices on some of the old stamps and voila unbuyable and rising.
    Sleep ray and mystical tablet look like they will be in the 7-10 mil range once the plot officially starts.

Time to stock up
    I won’t say you missed the boat quite yet as those items still have room to run - but I am quite happy with the hundreds of daily quest items I have on my sdb lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yup confirmed.

There's a user who pretty much bought up most of all the rare items from last set and now making bank cuz no one else can beat their price.
    I'm guilty cuz I'm buying up some of these stamps before more people discover they'll be phased out and they become unbuyable

brats647

9. The Following User Says Thank You to apotheco For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by apotheco View Post
    Yup confirmed.

There's a user who pretty much bought up most of all the rare items from last set and now making bank cuz no one else can beat their price.
    I'm guilty cuz I'm buying up some of these stamps before more people discover they'll be phased out and they become unbuyable

brats647
    Im planning to wait until price levels out and people realize they want the old round of prizes before starting to sell. Still sitting on 500 Valentine Stamp after buying up any and all I could find in the 300k-500k range
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    53d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Me when people complain about "the economy".

They've been doing this to NC for years. Then they did it to the UC's, and now they're doing it to the high end items. They're making it more accessible for everyone. Either get on the ship, or be left behind in a country with no passport.

I personally am excited to see new items in rotation, even if I do have a majority of the items in the new item pool. So I took a hit on them? Why do I need billions of np when I have everything on site that I need?

Because I spent the last 10 years grinding my ass off to get to where I am? Okay. Why would I want someone to struggle like I did? Why would I not want someone to enjoy the game like I do?

It's a game. Which, probably won't be here in 10 years. So get what you can out of it guys. Make the memories while you can.

Thank you Hellraid <3

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Aero (2 Weeks Ago),Autobot (2 Weeks Ago),♥ Blissey ♥ (2 Weeks Ago),Guil (2 Weeks Ago),♥ honeycomb ♥ (2 Weeks Ago),nousha (2 Weeks Ago),pikapika (2 Weeks Ago),Styx (2 Weeks Ago),Totodile (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    27d 18h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Didnt' keep up with daily/weekly quests to make a fortune. Regret not buying more snowbunny stamps

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 7h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    I may not agree with Andrew, but I do see his point. If they added these items to other prize pools like a contest or the AC, it'd be a bit different since it would require more effort from users and it'd potentially encourage more activity in said contests around the site.

The rotation but is good since it'll allow item prices to stabilize over time, but TNT really has to be on top of the rotation in order to not tank an item completely. On the other hand though, I've been close to a few stamp avatars over the years, so hopefully I can complete a few lol.
    This is exactly what I think! What's the real significance of re-releasing last year's AC rewards? I put in all that effort playing AC just to earn points to exchange for those few valuable items, however, hundreds of thousands of players can effortlessly get them shortly after. What's the point of people playing AC anymore? They can just sit there, drink a cup of coffee and wait for TNT to hand them the grand prizes.
    Last edited by freestoragetome; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:21 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freestoragetome For This Useful Post:

Aero (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (2 Weeks Ago)