8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

Daytona Beach & JacksonvilleAny food

I cannot remember if I made a post here or not about my hubby and I taking an 8 night, 9 day vacation. This is why I am almost never on lately because we both are working so hard and so long, taking any overtime we can handle to put money into our savings to pay for our vacation.

We are celebrating his birthday (May 5), my birthday (June 21) and our anniversary (July 21, of which we will have been together for 12 years). We booked the Daytona Grande Oceanfront Resort Hotel and splurged for a Oceanfront Classic Suite room that has 2 walls of windows. Hubby and I made a deal. I would pay for the hotel... and he would pay for the food, drinks, activities, and souvenirs. He thinks he is making out on this deal lol. I am not a cheap vacation goer.

Pictures of an example of our oceanfront classic suite:

We are beyond excited. I have never been on the beach before, not like this. Lake Erie is the only "beach" I have stepped foot on and it isn't by any means anything special. We just want to make sure we have plenty of cash, without using credit cards, to splurge on whatever we want whenever we want it. So, that is our motivation and why I haven't been on here lately. Been too exhausted, sometimes working 16 hours 3 days in a row.

My question for y'all is: besides the scavenger hunts and haunted places to visit (which I want to do the boos and booze tours), is there anything else fun to do like adventure parks you recommend, any zoos, bonus points if they have a petting zoo (which I know there is one, but would love reviews).

We are also going to spend a day in Jacksonville Florida, so looking for any fun places there as well. We aren't interested in scavenger hunts, but I love adventure parks or ziplining (I also know there is some zipline place in Daytona as well). We are foodies and I love to drink fun pretty and strong drinks. I want to pet animals. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... because of my work schedule, I have missed out on collecting the festival of neggs on each day. Super sad about that!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (2 Weeks Ago),Slowpoke (2 Weeks Ago)