Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    16h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m

Cool using PAH to move items between accounts

Last edited by braixen; 1 Week Ago at 07:39 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    You are a brand new account here, so I will tell you that this is a bad idea ever since the new terms of service came out. They have stated that they are logging pretty much every single thing that happens on site since their ToS update. If you do this now, there is a high chance they may automatically catch it, or question you, regardless of whatever method you choose (even CR/PM) as long as it's still on site. It's become very difficult to properly RMT on this game now because of all that's happened within the past 6 months (Cross, KS accounts getting hacked apparently, etc) and you are honestly better pretending like it's in exchange for different services. That covers your bases fairly easily.
    Last edited by dungeondragon; 1 Week Ago at 01:29 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dungeondragon For This Useful Post:

braixen (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    How about flight rising staff makes viacom TNT look like happy baby giggle play time and we shouldn't discuss this in public because every known method is easily caught out and it's why I don't make guides on this kind of thing.

Trying to trade like this is almost impossible now, and pretty much is impossible with things like KS items and scrolled imperials. Because flight rising will track even roundsey down to the slightest details and ban people who win KS items for the slightest thing years in the past.

I used to be a huge name in FR selling and there's a good reason I quit doing it and it's not the coli captcha.

I also have 0 doubts that at least 1 staff member regularly watches this forum by how much they know and how in depth they understand their cheaters.
    Last edited by Synth Salazzle; 1 Week Ago at 09:14 AM.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

braixen (1 Week Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yo, maybe SPOILER this so it's not immediately searchable, hmm? (Or do you think their salt-blog squad isn't here hunting for anything they can use for clout?)

Not that there's much point in doing so. Much as I used to enjoy FR. The place has gone downhill, and it's not worth it to even play really now.
    Speaking as someone who used to be a big buyer and a very old player.
    I'm cooking on other things these days, also dragon-themed.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabstBlueRibbon For This Useful Post:

braixen (1 Week Ago),Synth Salazzle (1 Week Ago),Totodile (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 10h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    I used to be big into FR but I just lost interest and let all my dragons hit 0% in my lair. It's not the same when it was when I started. Everything is too expensive and the mods are a joke

I need to sell all my assets and stuff soon instead of letting them rot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

braixen (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    16h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeondragon View Post
    Alrighty, thanks for this feedback! I figured this wouldn't be that helpful, and I didn't know they actually logged everything. I might actually have to edit out some details before my ass gets caught in the event my post gets reported to the admins

Quote Originally Posted by Synth Salazzle View Post
    I think the one and only time I actually got away with multiaccounting I let it get to my head for sure. There's a high chance I got under the radar because most of the stuff I got back doesn't affect the overall FR economy at all. I'm not deep into FR hell to have any KS items but I do know how heavily moderated they are due to their sheer scarcity. Still I am really glad you told me that this method pretty much is as moot as any other method though, I'm gonna have to edit my post again to make it seem less-guide-like. I thought about making it less guide-like.

Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    I spoilered the post it as soon as I could! I am also aware of the salt-blog but I don't know if they actually talk about this place often at all. Haven't seen it pop up, but again I'm pretty new to everything now that I'm actually here and contributing. I still play it casually, so it kind of explains why I'm really, really inexperienced with this kind of stuff. Haven't played FR enough to see the downhill slide (I joined FR kinda late to be honest) but I resonate with that feeling either way because I've been through that feeling with other sites. I'm really glad you've found other things to cook and spend time with though, I feel that way with art!

Quote Originally Posted by Totodile View Post

I hope you're able to get that rent money safety, my friend. I never felt bad for letting my dragons in my old account hit 0% because I bloated my lair with Auction House dragons that I impulse bought, and you guessed it, I didn't actually like most of them in the long run. Funny that you say everything is too expensive in FR, most of the genes and apparel I want are affordable. But then again, I'm not trying to buy stuff like light sprites and KS items and I definitely do know for sure those are expensive as all hell
    Last edited by braixen; 1 Week Ago at 07:41 PM. Reason: grammar