4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Pale Moon and NeoPass

Has anyone had either issues or success using Pale Moon with NeoPass enabled? I made the mistake of joining NeoPass without thinking of the repercussions

I've not had success logging in on Pale Moon since converting. Anyone else having issues or know of a fix? I've tried the 32 and 64 bit versions, with and without Fiddler, etc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 4h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've heard of similar issues - I have not joined on any of my accounts for this exact reason. But I believe you can just login on your regular browser like chrome or firefox and take the session cookie to login on pale moon. This would be the instructions to do this:

login in your usual browser like chrome, open developer console (ctrl + shift + i), write document.cookie.split(';').find(c => c.includes('neologin')).trim() in console, hit enter and you will see something like neologin=youruserxxxxx (don't show anyone this value!!!). Then in palemoon or IE visit neopets.com, open developer console and write document.cookie = "yyy" where yyy is what you got from chrome (neologin=youruserxxxxx). Then refresh and you should be logged in.

Try that to login.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to synthetic For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (3 Weeks Ago),gabigabmitch (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Just did a quick test and it did seem to log me in after a refresh. Thanks very much.