Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

assistance in locating petpet park resources

i was wondering if anyone could assist in locating files for the now closed petpet park. we know the file(s) exist but neo_truths won't give them to ANYONE but petpet park rebuild and a good number of the games and etc are FOREVER lost if that group dies ...wondering if anyone could help me out to getting this world preseved. We have a 2014 file list for what we need and even what the color bottles names are are but wondering if someone could help me out on this so i can restore this world to its former glory. The file set they found was from 2011 and well, has no effective value to gaining neopoints and etc. This game closed on neopets in 2014 and i do not want any identiciable information, just the swfs, maps and etc so the world can be brought back to life.

this is the stuff ive been able to restore so far without this resource:

66 base petpets(red, blue.yellow. green, purpple brown etc)
    a handful of clothes
    several games were located and sent to the right places....

i have fully working flash and video animations sets of the petpets but i really don't want to redraw the other assets if i can avoid it.

the list of games im seeking:

blocktacular
    celestrial springing(very similar to super hasssee bounce)
    cardcasters and its resources
    3 ring soaker
    water cannon game(can't think of the name off hand)
    puka time smoothie
    frantic farmer
    baking game
    many of these games have not been seen since 2014 and its believed neopets is the source as in petpet park rebuilds discord is LOTS of pre development art like hand drawn images.....of final games.

the color bottles are all in one folder and well, would have colors and apperances names in their names in the following format " SPECIES then in each species folder COLOR_Species.swf" theirs a big list of 404 ones in archive org for petpetpark.com to show you what the file format was....

the easy part : this game was HUGELY tied to its files being where they are so if you find GAMES, you likely found all the games, if you find the avatar folder, you likely got all the avatars. the maps if you can get them i would love it, but at this point im more into recovering the color bottles as someone already gave me jpegs of the 2014 space in extreme detail i can build off if need be.
    Last edited by petpet002; 03-29-2024 at 08:42 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petpet002 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (03-30-2024),Erik. (04-10-2024),Ice (03-29-2024),Sakuras (2 Weeks Ago),Shawn (03-29-2024),Synth Salazzle (03-29-2024),TimeLord (03-29-2024)