Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Empty accounts, large scale botters, and just sell me your items. Where is the everyone

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    12d 15h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4h 15m
    I will also sell at a discount to people who can comprehend basic reading and understanding. 😂 And of course just politeness in general. I do a lot of TP selling with my bigger items just cause I don't seem to have any luck with the AH. x.x
    But it IS very irritating when the obvious bot or shell accounts that don't read, will offer and offer on a lot even after being rejected. Which seems to be my issue.

I still enjoy what human interaction I get on Neo. I will occasionally NM someone if they're selling something for my gallery that I need, to see if they'd be willing to go a bit lower. (I'm at the point of UB stuff for my gallery now agh!)

I've seen a LOT of people mentioning lately about the S/SW botters buying everything up, and it being the exact same accounts. Users are asking for a better block feature so they can just block certain accounts from buying out their shop. But I dunno; I mean if you price your stuff and it gets bought, that's kinda the point right? lol
    Went on a tangent I think there, oop. 😅

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    I will also sell at a discount to people who can comprehend basic reading and understanding. And of course just politeness in general. I do a lot of TP selling with my bigger items just cause I don't seem to have any luck with the AH. x.x
    But it IS very irritating when the obvious bot or shell accounts that don't read, will offer and offer on a lot even after being rejected. Which seems to be my issue.

I still enjoy what human interaction I get on Neo. I will occasionally NM someone if they're selling something for my gallery that I need, to see if they'd be willing to go a bit lower. (I'm at the point of UB stuff for my gallery now agh!)

I've seen a LOT of people mentioning lately about the S/SW botters buying everything up, and it being the exact same accounts. Users are asking for a better block feature so they can just block certain accounts from buying out their shop. But I dunno; I mean if you price your stuff and it gets bought, that's kinda the point right? lol
    Went on a tangent I think there, oop.
    Agreed, the shop complaint is dumb IMO. If you want to regulate who you sell it to, put it in TP. Or just don't sell it and let someone else reap the profits instead. Geesh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    15d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't know. I think the existence of botters does more good than bad. Without them, I feel that the game would be more boring, the flux of the Neopets market would be slower. Selling an item is more difficult than buying one, and those botters buy those garbage in large quantities.
    Additionally, TNT isn't capable of criticizing the massive botters, while it's known that Alice, a TNT member, is also involved in cloning items in large quantities.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Junellie View Post
    TP can get super frustrating, for sure.

I was on the other side of that just a few weeks ago, where I was trying to sell two MPs I got from rare events. Due to personal preference, I don't like dealing with Baby PBs, so I specified PURE in the lot description and said Neomail to offer.

The number of people who ignored that and offered Baby PBs plus a bit of NP without bothering to shoot me a NM, and then got offended when I rejected their offers...

One person made the offer SEVERAL times, and after the third or so time sent me a very angry message telling me I was a horrible person for not accepting their generous offer.

Another person messaged me a bunch of times after I rejected them, trying to argue their case. My good sir, arguing with me is sure as heck not going to make me change my mind and sell to you.

In the end, one of the MPs I sold at a 1m discount to a polite person who didn't have as much as I was asking for in their bank but could actually follow instructions and was undemanding about it. The other one I released it in a giveaway here.

I'd rather they go to people who are nice than make more money selling to rude people who can't read.
    Boss as heck. Thanks for keeping Neo a cool place, like honestly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Junellie (4 Weeks Ago)