Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

What would you buy?

I have this "The Great Battle Stamp" that I thought I could get like a hundred bucks for. Is there something else that I should trade it for that would sell better on here? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If there's something that you would buy off of me that you want me to try to get, then let me know and I'll try to turn this Stamp into the things you need

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I just realized I made this post in the wrong category

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Part of selling is being part of the community. People buy from people they know, people they see around, who contribute and make ck what it is. Maybe spend some time on the forums and get familiar with the community. Reputations are built up by your history, contributions, reliability, etc. Many people expect a level of safety and security when they are buying and that takes time. Maybe sell the stamp for pure and sell smaller things to get started. Or have pure and sell that plus custom orders. Something like that could work. Or just be patient, anybody spending $100+ probably looks towards familiarity first.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (4 Weeks Ago),Arcanine (4 Weeks Ago),Ariealle (4 Weeks Ago),Boonami (4 Weeks Ago),Cinnamoroll (4 Weeks Ago),DarkSkies (4 Weeks Ago),Excalibur (4 Weeks Ago),KJiU (4 Weeks Ago),♥ lint ♥ (4 Weeks Ago),paris hilton (4 Weeks Ago),Rebel_Minx (4 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thanks for the advice