Quote Originally Posted by amris View Post
Hi all, I've had my account for a while now but didn't really use it for much besides popping in occasionally to read the Neopets drama thread since it was entertaining. I've recently returned from a Neo hiatus due to the NCUCs, am finally considering dipping my toe into the offsite trading world, and thought I might as well post an intro thread (I'm a bit nervous about screwing it up, not in terms of account safety or anything but more about me committing some social faux pas, so this is also my way of talking myself through it). I'm not new to cheating but it's pretty vanilla (I use a second account for FC... I know, totally scandalous)

On Neopets I'm mainly into NC/customizing, which is why I've been eyeing those items for purchase offsite. I'm also slowly trying to build my account out further in general since I've mostly finished painting my pets/petpets (maxed out all pet slots, including extras on main whoo), like getting my first stamp avatar and more game trophies.

Outside of Neopets I'm pretty into gaming, less so in recent years but my proudest gaming achievement is reaching diamond 2 in League of Legends 💀
Welcome to the community!

Have you been able to achieve any Neopets goals since making this post? Our community is full of great resources to enhance your experience.

See you ~