DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I personally don't, but my boyfriend does.
    Like Sneakz said, it's really easy to get one here in Cali. All you have to do is have the money ($75-180). The lower ones are usually with coupons, bf got his for $80 a few weeks ago.
    With having the card, you're allowed to grow and sell back to the cannabis clubs, or use for yourself. However, I'm sure in most cases, if they have more than a pound, but not close enough for 2 pounds of weed, they'd sell that other part to friends. I personally think that growing it and selling it back to the clubs, is the best and usually safest option. Lol.

Though you're not suppose to buy for anyone but yourself, many of the card holders do buy for others. If a friend or even my parents asked my boyfriend and they had cash upfront, he'd probably do it, just because he's nice like that. But he wont buy for kids. They have to be over 16.

Also, having the card gives you the ability to smoke (or eat) it in public. Though, since smoking it seems to be so 'wrong', not many do it, unless they know they're alone.

The reason my boyfriend has it, wasn't just because it was easy to get, but because he actually kinda needs it. As a kid he had ADHD and was given ritalin. Being young and taking ritalin can have bad side effects as an adult. Smoking has helped him from what I've noticed. He's more relaxed.
    To sum it up, I'm all for the card. I'm considering getting my own so my bf and I can have 60 plants growing to earn us well over $50k. Its a growing business (no pun intended).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kera For This Useful Post:

bambi (04-29-2012),Demo (04-29-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kera View Post
    I personally don't, but my boyfriend does.
    Like Sneakz said, it's really easy to get one here in Cali. All you have to do is have the money ($75-180). The lower ones are usually with coupons, bf got his for $80 a few weeks ago.
    With having the card, you're allowed to grow and sell back to the cannabis clubs, or use for yourself. However, I'm sure in most cases, if they have more than a pound, but not close enough for 2 pounds of weed, they'd sell that other part to friends. I personally think that growing it and selling it back to the clubs, is the best and usually safest option. Lol.

Though you're not suppose to buy for anyone but yourself, many of the card holders do buy for others. If a friend or even my parents asked my boyfriend and they had cash upfront, he'd probably do it, just because he's nice like that. But he wont buy for kids. They have to be over 16.

Also, having the card gives you the ability to smoke (or eat) it in public. Though, since smoking it seems to be so 'wrong', not many do it, unless they know they're alone.

The reason my boyfriend has it, wasn't just because it was easy to get, but because he actually kinda needs it. As a kid he had ADHD and was given ritalin. Being young and taking ritalin can have bad side effects as an adult. Smoking has helped him from what I've noticed. He's more relaxed.
    To sum it up, I'm all for the card. I'm considering getting my own so my bf and I can have 60 plants growing to earn us well over $50k. Its a growing business (no pun intended).
    lucky lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm waiting for it to be legalized in tennessee, I'm hypoglicemic so I'd automatically get one

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A