8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

[Tips & Leaks] 📦 Amazon Seller/Vendor Central

Hey guys! Do you use Amazon Seller or Vendor services for work or your own side hustle? Tired of Amazon, the big indie company that it truly is, putting up a stupid number of walls in your way when all you wanna do is make a few bucks? Yup, well, me too.

So, I’ve done some digging and along the way I’ve found a few Amazon tips and workarounds that have made my life so much easier. I’m here to pass a few of them along to hopefully help a few of you guys out on your journey.
    For starters, I’d like to say that not ALL of these have been tested by me and it’s never promised to give you a positive effect on your sales or listing quality. Always back up your moves with your own research in your industry to decide what is best for you and your products.

Please keep in mind that what I have here barely touches the surface of some of the things I’ve dug up. I'm not great at writing tutorials, so feel free to DM me with questions. I’ll be continuously adding new stuff as I go, though I’ll be honest a lot of it may be locked behind post count and VIP status on clraik. My only requirement is that you have at least 50 posts on the forum OR VIP Status. Amazon can sometimes catch wind of some of these and patch them, so it’s best to not have all of them public.

Anyway, let’s get into it!

Back-end API URLs & Useful URLS

- Rabbit Holes
    Some of these have almost no documentation or things I haven't had much of a chance to investigate more. They have potential, though, in the right hands.

Compliance Ticketing Tips & Tricks
    Some ways I have found to increase your chances of getting a higher ranking/more knowledgeable customer support agent.

50+ Posts or VIP clraik Status Leaks
    DM me directly for any of the following leaks and tips. Please do not repost anything you are sent. Some of these might be patched if too many people start using them. I may move some of these out of VIP eventually? I'm not sure what interest will look like yet.
    Last edited by Rook; 03-13-2024 at 11:58 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rook For This Useful Post:

Halloqueenie (03-14-2024),I_royalty_I (03-14-2024),j03 (03-14-2024),Shawn (03-14-2024)