50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Thanks for the updates and info you have provided, i appreciate it xD and no worries on that RL issues will always be the piroirty xD and i hope you get to resolve them soon.
    Are you okay with the price? Looks like they lowered the prices just a little bit. I'm wondering if they'll keep dropping. I also JUST realized they have it look like a real boba tea is in there lol. I was too focused on the outside the case is so pretty

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    Are you okay with the price? Looks like they lowered the prices just a little bit. I'm wondering if they'll keep dropping. I also JUST realized they have it look like a real boba tea is in there lol. I was too focused on the outside the case is so pretty
    Yeah i chose it because of the fun bubble tea design as i saw it on the IT fair booth the bubble tea liquid was spinning haha. I haven't check on the new settings that you posted as i was just trying to reply to your respond while i take my time back-reading the entire thing .

Price wise is actually still ok for me while waiting for their further promo discounts xD I plan to just get a good mid once and for all and leave it as it is, since i will be using it for a long time. Then again i wonder if it is actually necessary to go for the higher end vs mid (eg 2k+ range vs 3k+ etc) as sometimes i think if i over spent and ended up not really utilizing those parts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (03-22-2024)