Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Password reset/username retrieval emails all sent to the void?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    In the future, sending a TON of requests to the same email will not change anything. Maybe one will slip through, but the chances of that are EXTREMELY thin and I have not seen it actually happen despite people saying they have. When it goes down, it's a widespread issue that is impacting anybody. Every email added to the queue likely just adds to the number of backlogged emails that need to be sent.

If you notice emails not sending within a few hours max, it's likely messed up again and the best course of action is likely just to wait for TNT to fix their shit. Fingers crossed it's up for good this time, but I'm not holding my breath. On discord people are pushing "put in a ticket!1!1" but really that's just as slow as just waiting for the issue to clear up. Just a word to the wise in case this happens to be an ongoing issue.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I had a bunch trickle in at like 3am last night. It's not working atm, but maybe that's just how it's going to be for awhile. A two-three day lag.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumi View Post
    I had a bunch trickle in at like 3am last night. It's not working atm, but maybe that's just how it's going to be for awhile. A two-three day lag.
    Did it stop already? It was working for awhile this afternoon, I was using new emails to get stuff.
    Not near my laptop to check on it now but it was working at around 3pm est for me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Did it stop already? It was working for awhile this afternoon, I was using new emails to get stuff.
    Not near my laptop to check on it now but it was working at around 3pm est for me.
    Ugh really? I tried at like 3:30ish. It's from the same email/account that I got some in at 3am this morning so I know the email doesn't bounce or isn't blocked. Figures that it would stop working right when I got an account unfrozen. I've been having to pester them for a second password after getting kicked out the first time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumi View Post
    Ugh really? I tried at like 3:30ish. It's from the same email/account that I got some in at 3am this morning so I know the email doesn't bounce or isn't blocked. Figures that it would stop working right when I got an account unfrozen. I've been having to pester them for a second password after getting kicked out the first time.

Sometimes I find if I do a lost username first, lost password comes in too. If I do a password reset I usually don’t have an issue… when it’s working. But when I do have an issue I do a lost username and then another password reset. Could be worth a try - or maybe it’s back to being broken again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Blumi (03-08-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    It's been hit or miss for me. I got all my delayed ones on hotmail and yahoo, but have only be able to get new ones on yahoo. I can't get anything for gmail.
    Last edited by Venus; 03-08-2024 at 10:11 PM.