Thread: 📦 Do you use Amazon Seller/Vendor Central?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

📦 Do you use Amazon Seller/Vendor Central?

I'm curious how many people here use Amazon's Seller/Vendor services and how long you've been using them. Do you mostly use Direct, FBA, or 3P/FBM to handle your products?

I've got a fairly large folder of Amazon leaks with helpful dashboards, excel sheets, reversed engineered formulas and some other random tips and tricks that I've been using to stay ahead of the game in my industry. If there's enough people here, I'd considering compiling what I have into a more digestible resource guide. Let's make some money?
    ♜

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I’ve been considering giving it a try just to see how it works and the side benefit would be making some money. Planning to try a few new things when I’m on parental leave and Amazon is up there. If you have any helpful links I’d love to take a look. Or pointing to any fun leaks and such would likely be super interesting!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    6d 5h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I’ve been considering giving it a try just to see how it works and the side benefit would be making some money. Planning to try a few new things when I’m on parental leave and Amazon is up there. If you have any helpful links I’d love to take a look. Or pointing to any fun leaks and such would likely be super interesting!
    I currently use both Vendor and Seller for work, but I have also heavily considered starting my own journey with Amazon Seller. I can start gathering up some of the leaks I have accumulated. I'd love to see people benefit from some of it (as long as they aren't hopefully in my industry haha). I may have to keep some of them private, though, or gated behind DMs. Amazon will sometimes start patching things if they get wind people are using it a certain way. There are definitely some things that could potentially be patched if too many people started using/abusing them.
    ♜

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rook For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (03-06-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    I currently use both Vendor and Seller for work, but I have also heavily considered starting my own journey with Amazon Seller. I can start gathering up some of the leaks I have accumulated. I'd love to see people benefit from some of it (as long as they aren't hopefully in my industry haha). I may have to keep some of them private, though, or gated behind DMs. Amazon will sometimes start patching things if they get wind people are using it a certain way. There are definitely some things that could potentially be patched if too many people started using/abusing them.
    I absolutely understand the need for discretion sometimes, don’t worry! I’ve never used either one before but have looked into Amazon seller. If you ever get a chance to compile and don’t mind sharing, I’d be very interested and appreciative to check them out. I’d steer clear of your particular industry too
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left