3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hey! Old returning user, bit lost

SO admittedly I have zero clue how to really navigate a forum (never really was one for them) so all the different threads, buttons, fancy signatures etc kind of confuse me. But I've returned to Neopets after a long hiatus and am playing with my daughter to get her in to it, and was curious about either some auto-buyers and/or buying some extra Neopoints to not detract from what I'm working on on my account, but still be able to beef up hers a bit here and there when she gets excited about a cute pet she wants and inevitably asks me for help LOL. If anybody has any suggestions or quick links that would be extremely helpful!! I've tried peeking around the different threads and lists on here and I'm sorry to report it was all a bit overwhelming and I keep getting lost lmfao. SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS ANNOYINGGGGG I'm doing my best lmao.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Can't remember if anyone has ever posted something like this, but my suggestion is to take a step back and relax. It's a forum, and nothing will run away from you.

Read through stickied topics in whichever forum section interests you, especially before acting on anything! Always remember to take it easy. We're a very chill community.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    LOL definitely need to relax, thanks for reminder, with so many it was a bit much for me. I'll take a look at the sticked topics and see if I can figure out which ones are the right ones for me. And thanks for the nice welcome!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    have you learned much since you posted this? i am struggling to figure out what im allowed to view and what i'm not allowed to view. like i get that i'm not allowed to view the dl links for scripts unless im higher ranked or vip, but there were some text thread forums that i seemed to not be able to access and it said i might not have permission to view? i'm with you that its a bit overwhelming to use a real forum for the first time lol

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlepak View Post
    have you learned much since you posted this? i am struggling to figure out what im allowed to view and what i'm not allowed to view. like i get that i'm not allowed to view the dl links for scripts unless im higher ranked or vip, but there were some text thread forums that i seemed to not be able to access and it said i might not have permission to view? i'm with you that its a bit overwhelming to use a real forum for the first time lol
    Lots have changed for ck through the years, one of which is that certain forums/threads are not available to newbie ranked users due to security concerns. So, if you can't view it because of rank, you'll have to earn more rep and rank up in order to be able to access it.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    An easy way to know would be checking the description of the forum you're interested in from the homepage. It'll contain:

This section is only viewable to members who are clraik rank and above.
    or

This section is only viewable to members who are clraik rank and above, or who have purchased a VIP subscription .

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (03-10-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    An easy way to know would be checking the description of the forum you're interested in from the homepage. It'll contain:

or
    thanks! that generally works for most, but i was trying to access the autobuyer forum to post an AB restock list, and any time i click on any of the threads, it says
    "nestlepak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

i dont see anything showing banners or anything like that.. so not sure what's going on. could it be that you're only allowed to post there if you are using the clraik autobuyer? i am using a different one, but i think my restock lists will still work.
    Last edited by nestlepak; 03-12-2024 at 06:49 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    thanks! that generally works for most, but i was trying to access the autobuyer forum to post an AB restock list, and any time i click on any of the threads, it says
    "nestlepak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    "

i dont see anything showing banners or anything like that.. so not sure what's going on. could it be that you're only allowed to post there if you are using the clraik autobuyer? i am using a different one, but i think my restock lists will still work.
    Of all places... That was tricky to figure out but I've lifted the "newbie" limitations, kinda. You can post and reply to threads made by others but you aren't allowed to create topics.

It was limited before because newbie's alone did not (and still don't) have access to our auto-buyer software. With that said, our main bot, Stealth Buyer Pro, has been down for over two years now.

------------------------
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

nestlepak (03-12-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thank you! it works now. i see some people there have uploaded their lists as a .txt file that looks like a link but seems to just be an attachment to the message? i see options to insert video/images/email, but not how to attach a .txt file. sorry for all the questions, but thanks for your help! someone on there was asking for a low cost more newbie friendly list and i think mine would be good for them

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    thank you! it works now. i see some people there have uploaded their lists as a .txt file that looks like a link but seems to just be an attachment to the message? i see options to insert video/images/email, but not how to attach a .txt file. sorry for all the questions, but thanks for your help! someone on there was asking for a low cost more newbie friendly list and i think mine would be good for them
    You could upload from your computer which becomes an attachment to the post, or a lot of people like to put the list in a spoiler tag, following by a code or quote tag inside of that.

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

nestlepak (03-13-2024)