11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

In need of some help with my Twitch stream

Hello everyone, some of you may already know that I am a struggling Twitch streamer, I've been putting in the hours, too many at the moment honestly and am in need of some help. I am 4 followers away from the 50 I need, but even more than that, I need to average a minimum of 3 viewers per stream. I'm reaching out to the community in hopes I can organize a group, minimum of 3 people, but the more the merrier of course, to help me reach the affiliate level of Twitch. I was thinking of doing smaller streams, 1 1/2 to 2 hour streams where it will work the best for the most people. I will probably need to do this at least a few times in the next 20 days, I'm on the East Coast, so EST and am pretty flexible when I can stream, after I bring my son to school during the week, I normally have from 9am-12pm to start, that way if I start at 12pm I can stream until 1:30-2 before I have to go pick him up and then I am normally done putting him to bed by 9pm and can be on anywhere from say 9:30pm until 2amish. If you are able to help, please post here and when you are most likely available if possible so I can try and work out something that works for the most people. Thank you in advance. A link to my Twitch stream is in my signature and I also have a thread in the gaming section I post in when I go live.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Masterplayer44 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-22-2024),Patamon (02-26-2024),Rook (04-09-2024)