Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Subeta Story I wrote.

23 February 2012
    I don't think mummy likes me very much. Today when I came home from school she asked me when I would be hanging out with my 'mates' again. I said I didn't have any, which made her angry, and she started shouting, OF COURSE I had mates. Then she locked me into my room until 9 o'clock. She's never always been like that. She had been caring and lovely. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I am a nuisance.

26 February 2012
    Mummy's been going out a lot nowadays. I asked her why. She said I'm nosy and to mind my own business. That made me cry. Then she smacked me and went out again. I decided maybe she would love me if I bought her something, so I went out to the florist. The florist smiled at me as I came in and she asked my what I wanted. I said a lily for my mother, because my mummy loved those. But then I found out I didn't have any money. The shopkeeper looked at me kindly and gave me one for free and told me not to tell the boss. She said my mother would give me a big hug. I hoped she would.

27 February 2012

Mummy really doesn't love me any more. I gave her the lilies. She gave me a tiny peck on the cheek, but that was all. Then she threw the flower out the window, making me cry. She told me I was being silly, and then went out. She came back with a Glade Kumos. Once I was alone I started crying. I had always been the Kumos of the family, the only Kumos, her only pet. What had changed?

1 March 2012
    What makes me different? Mummy named the Glade Kumos Leah. I didn't have a name. She had called me darling. That was six years ago. She doesn't notice me much of the time anymore. I don't like Leah much. She's a prissy little princess with a stuck-up accent.

2 March 2012
    I feel lonely. Mummy brought Leah out to the mall with her but she didn't invite me. When they came home they were full of laughter and happiness. Why was that not me? It had been, once, but that was long ago. She had cuddled me when I cried and tickled me when I laughed. I stood by her side, thick and thin. She doesn't love me anymore. Just not anymore.

Just not anymore.

5 March 2012
    Mummy came home with a Angelic Kumos the other night. I feel more and more out of place. It's not lonely; I'm surrounded by people. It's feeling unloved. Mummy gives all the attention to Leah and Nessa now. Nessa is what she called the Kumos. She doesn't call me anything. She doesn't even know I exist anymore.

6 March 2012
    When I came back from school I find that a Darkmatter Kumos is sleeping in my bed. And the room, my room, it's totally different. It's dark and black and all my stuff has been moved out. Or thrown away. Mummy sees me crying and said I'm being silly, I can sleep on the couch. But it's not the same. It's not it's not it's not. It's not private. Why is mummy bringing home all these weird and horrible pets?

8 March 2012
    I get it now. Mummy doesn't love me. It's because I'm not some kind of horrible special color like Nessa or Janie or Leah or James. I'm just a cheap Kumos. I wish mummy had not gotten so greedy. She was OK last time. No, she wasn't. She was simply lovely. Not anymore. It's as if some strange alien has possessed her.

???
    What time is it? I don't know. Mummy - no, she's not my mum anymore. She came home with another pet the other day. She said that he would be our new family member. I thought we were only allowed five pets, I said to her, unless you have a gold account, which she doesn't. She stared at me guiltily. Then she told me. And this is how I ended up here. It was predictable, anyway. All these abandoned, weird-named pets; I don't even have a name. Perhaps it's better this way. No it isn't. I've been here for days now. I want to go home, back to the days when it was just mummy and me. Back to the days when mummy gave me all the attention. Back to the days when mummy actually loved me. Those are the days I can actually call home.

Mummy? Mummy, where are you?
    What do you think? If you don't play Subeta you won't understand though

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 23 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Pretty cool! That mother doesn't seem particularily nice ' w '

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    That's a really nice and sad story. At first I thought the mother was doing something illegal turns out she was just really going to pound the poor Kumos. Is this a pet story or just a story you made?

Banned
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I like it. Maybe make it longer? I do like reading! Especially about games I've played in the past.