Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    And you are? Not to be rude, but I think it would be helpful if you shared your insight as to your role and what you are doing

Fair question, I am one of many who has coded a custom bot and sold Neopoints. I will not share which sites/businesses I associate with. I have been in the business for many years.

Food club simply being the most obvious and easiest point of entry if you have OLD accounts

Another reason why removing FC would be counterintuitive. If they froze the "FC botter's" accounts then removed FC, then the botter can simply register new accounts on Neopets.com instead of needing old accounts. It would make his life much easier.

Am I wrong in assuming he was just someone who was probably making money via exploits …"if I can't have fun nobody can!!!!"

Very possible that nt made millions selling the genned items. But the person definitely isnt a hero who just showed up a few years ago. Nt also gives lots of info to random people on Reddit by DM, which would be considered a breach of Neopets user privacy (such as ips, emails). There are lots of people with big mouths, and lots of high profile players (with connections to tnt) who do feed information to the NP sellers. TNT dom summed it up well: "botters and cheaters are among us".

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oneofthefcbs For This Useful Post:

Aero (02-06-2024),I_royalty_I (02-06-2024),Miri (02-06-2024)