28/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    27d 17h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by tsareena View Post
    oh wait i meant fetch quests as in item fetch quests like kitchen quests, brain tree, jhudora/illusen's quests hahaha i TOTALLY forgot about the actual game called "Fetch!" i was too scared to ever play it back in the day and probably still am today lol

my favorite gen is definitely gen 7! my favorite three pokemon are all gen 7 mons: tsareena, primarina, alolan ninetails queeeens. do you play pokemon, too? what're your favorite ones and gen? and omg thank you so much for letting me know! ill check it out now. that's actually the cutest thing ever. maybe one day soon we can fill the entire pokedex on here :tickled_pink

thank you so much!! tsareena has now been added to the clraik pokedex
    and oh my gosh i cannot recommend the fire emblem games enough you'd absolutely enjoy them. my favorite is three houses--that'd be a great one to start with would love to be your guide through it too. fe three houses is my roman empire lol

likewise! thank you for the warm welcome and ooo and how does one go about adopting a ryugotchi?

Welcome to the forum fellow Pokémon!!! We’ll add you to the Dex ASAP!

If you care for other Ryu’s, you can get one of your own randomly! We’re some excited to have a lot Of new parents due to the plague we just had!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

♥ tsareena ♥ (01-29-2024)