28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by tsareena View Post
    oh wait i meant fetch quests as in item fetch quests like kitchen quests, brain tree, jhudora/illusen's quests hahaha i TOTALLY forgot about the actual game called "Fetch!" i was too scared to ever play it back in the day and probably still am today lol

my favorite gen is definitely gen 7! my favorite three pokemon are all gen 7 mons: tsareena, primarina, alolan ninetails queeeens. do you play pokemon, too? what're your favorite ones and gen? and omg thank you so much for letting me know! ill check it out now. that's actually the cutest thing ever. maybe one day soon we can fill the entire pokedex on here :tickled_pink

thank you so much!! tsareena has now been added to the clraik pokedex
    and oh my gosh i cannot recommend the fire emblem games enough you'd absolutely enjoy them. my favorite is three houses--that'd be a great one to start with would love to be your guide through it too. fe three houses is my roman empire lol

likewise! thank you for the warm welcome and ooo and how does one go about adopting a ryugotchi?

Welcome to the forum fellow Pokémon!!! We’ll add you to the Dex ASAP!

If you care for other Ryu’s, you can get one of your own randomly! We’re some excited to have a lot Of new parents due to the plague we just had!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

♥ tsareena ♥ (01-29-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    Omg I get you now I totally thought for a moment there like wow he must really love mutant blums in mazes LOL

Primarina has such an amazing design for real. I've played religiously since gen 1, my favorite is generation is 3 for the secret bases but my fave Pokemon are the really stupid ones based on IRL items like Sinistea, Klefki, Rotom. They're just too funny! Yeah maybe I'll switch to Deerling or something when I get bored of my current username, then that's one more for the Dex
    LOL i think after this interaction i absolutely HAVE to play it now. i'lll report back with my thoughts ✩

gen 3 was my first pokemon game and also has my heart. ♡
    and plsss i love all the household item pokemon so much i think they're all adorable ;-; i especially love klefki! i'm buiilding a mono fairy-type team right now for a tournament i've got coming up, and klefki has earned its spot easily

deerling is super cute love all of its seasonal colors. my favorite is the spring/pink one of course hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    Welcome to ck! Glad to see another Pokemon fan

I'm sad I missed out on gen 7, I found out that a lot of my favorite Pokemon are from that generation. Vikavolt will always be a permanent member on my teams.
    thank you! and oh no gen 7 is definitely worth playing if you ever get the desire to pick it up. wasn't my favorite game story-wise, but i can overlook that due to the absolute slayage of the gen 7 mons. i had vikavolt on my team when i played through moon for the first time. one of the best pokemon designs imo as well, especially for bug type

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Just start caring for Ryugotchia you see around the site and eventually you will unlock one of your own!
    gotcha, will do!

is yours named trixie mattell? stop im screaming !!!!

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    Welcome to the forum and welcome back to neo! Happy pet training! Do you battle anything for daily drops? Tsareena looks like a very sassy mon hehe
    thanks so much! so happy to be back! and can i be vulnerable with you right now .... ive only ever fought jetsam ace maybe 2-3 times max LOL. i really need to familiarize myself with the battledome and its challengers more. i feel like i've just had blinders on grinding out levels in the training schools and totally neglected actually doing some battles for those rare drops. any advice/recs would be much appreciated

and yes she is. one of the reasons why i love her so much . (she's also a sweetheart tho i promise lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I see the Pokémon users already caught you (bad pun lol)

If you want to know more about ryugotchis give a look to this thread:

(you need an account to see links)

We also have userbars which are like avatars, if you like customizing you're gonna love this!

you've just made my night hahaha the pun was excellent. i hope you have more to share in the future

thank you so much for the thread links! i'll check them out right now!

and YESSS everyone's userbars are SO cute and so creative such a neat feature to personalize your account even more! can't wait to begin "catching" them all

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    welcome in Tsareena!

are you enjoying the new neopets? Pokemon is always a fun game to play! have you tried pal world?
    hi and thank you for the warm welcome, excalibur! (love your UN---reminds me of my fav gen 9 pokemon )
    i am loving the new neo. ‹𝟹 so grateful to be back and looking forward to what's to come~ how about you?
    and i have't yet! i'll most likely pick it up at some point. at the moment, i'm still heavily playing violet haha. have you? what're your thoughts on it if so?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delibird View Post
    Welcome to the forum fellow Pokémon!!! We’ll add you to the Dex ASAP!

If you care for other Ryu’s, you can get one of your own randomly! We’re some excited to have a lot Of new parents due to the plague we just had!
    delibird!!! TASTE. thank you for the welcome and looking forward to joining the dex! thanks for your help and anyone else involved with additions
    i've been caring for every one i've come across. im gonna need one immediately haha reminds me of all the tamagotchis i had growing up.
    so happy and excited to have stumbled across this community! looking forward to continuing to get to know everyone and contribute to the community here any way i can ‹𝟹
    and oh a purge? that doesn't sound good. what happened?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tsareena For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (01-30-2024),DarkSkies (01-30-2024),Delibird (01-30-2024),Vis (01-30-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) yes mine is named Trixie Mattel!

Taxfree Motel is my favourite drag queen

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

♥ tsareena ♥ (01-30-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    @(you need an account to see links) tracy martel you will always be famous

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tsareena For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (01-30-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hello! Welcome to ck and welcome back to Neo

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

♥ tsareena ♥ (02-05-2024)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Hello and welcome to cK! It's always nice to see another Pokémon fan.

Tsareena is one of my favorite Pokémon to use in Scarlet/Violet raids. Her Sweet Veil ability is fantastic.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by tsareena View Post
    hi everyone! yet another returning player here enjoying the rediscovery of neopets. so great how so many of us found our way back here after all these years. ‹𝟹

on neopets, i enjoy creating and designing customizations for my pets and nc trading. i also love doing fetch quests for some reason lol. i never got into the battledome when i was younger, but i've been training my favorite pet daily ever since i came back, so you know i'll be ready when the new plot drops. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

besides neopets, i'm also a big pokemon and fire emblem fan. if it wasn't obvious enough, tsareena is my favorite mon.

excited to meet everyone and participate in this lovely community! ᰔ ⊹ ˚₊
    A late welcome to the community!

Do you remember how you discovered clraik?

Also, I've never had a chance to play Fire Emblem when I was younger and have only heard good things about the games. Which one would you recommend playing first for a newcomer?

Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------