547/9
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m

[Python] Various Neopets Tools/Automation Programs

Out of respect for our community, I've decided to turn the repositories private and will not be open sourcing these programs. While development will continue, I prefer to release them only once they are fully completed and have passed through the proper measures to ensure they remain secure, accessible only behind certain rank requirements.
    Last edited by Squirtle; 02-03-2024 at 06:57 AM. Reason: ~

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Squirtle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (01-25-2024),Ice (01-28-2024),infestedvirus (01-27-2024),kittyray (01-24-2024),♥ lint ♥ (01-25-2024),♥ Munna ♥ (02-13-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Added an avatar grabber. By default, it retrieves 33 clickable/refreshable avatars on an account. Before attempting to get the avatars, it checks if you already own them. I've also integrated this program with 2Captcha. If you have a 2Captcha account, you can enter your API key in settings.ini under the settings section. This integration allows you to obtain all clickable avatars, including those locked behind captchas on pet pages. With the API key provided, this program can then acquire around ~95 avatars.

Added a Shop Wiz sniper that snipes items from the Shop Wizard by reading the snipe_list.txt file. It uses the format item_name:item_price. You can choose to stop after purchasing 'n' items by editing the settings.ini file. The Super Shop Wizard will be added once I purchase a premium, or if I can get my hands on the SSW data. It also detects when you are banned from the Shop Wizard, then waits until you can use it again before continuing. It provides a real-time countdown until it restarts.
    Last edited by Squirtle; 01-25-2024 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Shop wiz sniper info

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squirtle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (01-25-2024),infestedvirus (01-26-2024),♥ lint ♥ (01-25-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/1
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 23h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    Added an avatar grabber. By default, it retrieves 33 clickable/refreshable avatars on an account. Before attempting to get the avatars, it checks if you already own them. I've also integrated this program with 2Captcha. If you have a 2Captcha account, you can enter your API key in settings.ini under the settings section. This integration allows you to obtain all clickable avatars, including those locked behind captchas on pet pages. With the API key provided, this program can then acquire around ~95 avatars.

Added a Shop Wiz sniper that snipes items from the Shop Wizard by reading the snipe_list.txt file. It uses the format item_name:item_price. You can choose to stop after purchasing 'n' items by editing the settings.ini file. The Super Shop Wizard will be added once I purchase a premium, or if I can get my hands on the SSW data. It also detects when you are banned from the Shop Wizard, then waits until you can use it again before continuing. It provides a real-time countdown until it restarts.
    I've seen some of your work on Github. Hi!

I'm curious if you've seen some economic success from your Shop Wizard tool? I haven't played with it.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_the_Sun View Post
    I've seen some of your work on Github. Hi!

I'm curious if you've seen some economic success from your Shop Wizard tool? I haven't played with it.
    Hey mate, I wouldn't say so. It picks up a few items here and there, but I don't really have a comprehensive list put together. I've only been using it with the basic codestones, and it seems to pick up a few here and there. When I upgrade it to support SSW, that's when it will really improve, especially by using the price-only feature to scan for regular UBs before trying to find them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Thats really cool! Congrats!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

Squirtle (01-26-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Added the account creator. You can either manually create your account or completely automate the process depending on the configuration set within settings.ini. You can also manually or automatically activate the accounts, depending on whether you have access to the IMAP settings for your email. I've only tested my personal email with IMAP, so I'm not too sure if Gmail or Outlook will work by default with the auto activation. If you have access to your own email server (e.g., customdomain.com), you can set up a catchall email and enter the domain under 'email' in settings.ini, setting randomizedemail to 1. This will randomly generate emails for you, which will all be redirected to your primary email address set in the catchall.

The accounts.txt file that gets generated is admittedly overkill and a bit confusing, but I'd prefer too much information to not enough. The accounts.txt format is as follows:

username:password:email:pet_name:pet_species:pet_c olour:pet_gender:/DOB:gender:country:state (if US):proxy (if used):security_question_1:security_answer_1:securi ty_question_2:security_answer_2

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Shop Wiz Sniper Update: Integration with the Super Shop Wizard is now complete. By default, the program checks if you are a premium user and, if so, defaults to using the SSW instead of the regular Shop Wizard. When you are banned from the SSW, it reverts to using the regular SW. Once the SSW ban is lifted, the program switches back to using the SSW.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    I'm going to create a 'Neopets Suite,' which will be an extensive, long-term work-in-progress project. The concept is to automate nearly everything I can think of into a single program, rather than using multiple smaller programs. I've just revived my old score sender and updated it to include automatic encryption updates, making it cross-platform compatible. This approach is much safer than my previous method of hard-coding the encryption into the program. However, I doubt the encryption will change much anymore, given the shift in focus to HTML games.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Squirtle For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-30-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    I'm going to create a 'Neopets Suite,' which will be an extensive, long-term work-in-progress project. The concept is to automate nearly everything I can think of into a single program, rather than using multiple smaller programs. I've just revived my old score sender and updated it to include automatic encryption updates, making it cross-platform compatible. This approach is much safer than my previous method of hard-coding the encryption into the program. However, I doubt the encryption will change much anymore, given the shift in focus to HTML games.
    Thats incredible! This post is good.