1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    Yo way to go that is fantastic still! Way more than I can do haha. I lit up my hamstrings for days here doing 30lb Romanian dead lifts

No my legs are better a few recovery rides and lots of stretching I felt good to push today and I'm now based from it. Feels good though!
    Thank you! I have to remember to do more recovery work too lol. Don't worry, before long, you'll be burning your hammies on 50lb dumbbells! Watch out for the grip as weight increases though! That's another thing I gotta work on haha. Always a work in progress lol.

Today I did my paused squats. Weight is intentionally less than the competition squats because the reps are higher and I have to hold the pause at the bottom which will for sure require more strength to drive back up. My squat depth is improving which I'm super happy about because my lack of technique is what keeps me from getting to higher weight.

(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    wow i totally neglected to post here!

since the last time i was here, i've been going for a walk daily. usually 30-45 minutes. ^^
    i honestly have already been feeling a positive change in my mood and energy levels. my stamina is improving as well (seriously, i became such a couch potato its crazy how much better just walking can make you feel)

this week i started looking for some (beginner) strength training routines to add a few days a week because i would like to tone up as well

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 11h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    It's been a bit. Got struck down with a cold then got busy with spring yard cleaning. Tonight I was able to get back to a good ride and actually set a PR for a 30 min ride. I really had to gas myself at the end to make that new record but hey I made it. Hope to keep it going here as ball season starts up
    (you need an account to see links)