Thread: Wishing well script remake (this one autostops when needed)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m

Wishing well script remake (this one autostops when needed)

Hello! I've created the following upgraded userscript for the Neopets Wishing Well.
    I'm aware that there's another different script available in the script section, but I currently don't have access to it (but close to being able to!).
    Moreover, the one I've come across being used online doesn't behave the same way as it doesn't stop after reaching the maximum allowable wishes which can be risky if left. I am unsure about the one posted in the script section tho . Sorry if it works similar.

After inquiring with the administrators about where to post it, I've decided to share it with you as a public option in this space. I'll be posting more scripts soon for daily Neopets tasks. Some of them are revamped versions of old ideas, while others will be entirely new concepts.

About the script: Autofills donation and item name. Clicks on Make a Wish until reaching maximum possible wishes.

Click below to see the code:

Thank you and hope you like it! Decided to post this one here public as it all it does is very basic and I believe, after trying another script I saw online that the stop section had to be added . Sorry again if the one here it works similar.

Reminder: Tampermonkey and Chrome browser are recommended. This script is safe, but always double check the code before installing new scripts.