Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

I'm SICK >:c

It's so nice of my body to wait to be sick until the WEEKEND

What do you do when you're sick? Any good cold remedies? I've been using honey flavoured Nyquil

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Tea and honey or water with lemon is good for a sore throat too. Also steam for a clogged nose. Definitely steam.

If you haven't tested for COVID yet, please do. There's a huge surge going on right now (specifically in the US, but likely elsewhere as well). And even if you test negative please wear a high quality mask when you go out until you're not sick anymore.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (01-06-2024),Peaches_and_Mocha (01-06-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Vicks Vapor rub on your chest, under your nose and the bottoms of your feet and wear socks. DONT ask. It works. Lots of rest, water, good food in your body. That’s really all you can do! I hope you feel better soon.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (01-06-2024),Peaches_and_Mocha (01-06-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I'm very sick at the moment. Some stuff that is keeping me alive rn: Echinacea tea w/ honey, Fever reducer (acetaminophen or Ibuprofen) w/ congestion relief. These tablets can be found generic from local grocery stores. Nuun hydration tablets to drop in water, and just plain water.

These sicknesses going around right now suck I've never felt sicker. Please remember to hydrate and get some rest. Hope you get well soon!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Peaches_and_Mocha (01-06-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    Tea and honey or water with lemon is good for a sore throat too. Also steam for a clogged nose. Definitely steam.

If you haven't tested for COVID yet, please do. There's a huge surge going on right now (specifically in the US, but likely elsewhere as well). And even if you test negative please wear a high quality mask when you go out until you're not sick anymore.
    Thats a great idea! I think I have some decaffinated black tea. I'll make some now. And thank you for raising that! I definitely won't be going outside. I asked my fiance to pick up some covid tests but I think he forgot. I really don't think its covid though because I had this illness and also covid very recently (got sick with this, tested negative, then got covid 2 weeks later). The symptoms are very different. However, I will remind him to pick some up for me just to make sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Vicks Vapor rub on your chest, under your nose and the bottoms of your feet and wear socks. DONT ask. It works. Lots of rest, water, good food in your body. That’s really all you can do! I hope you feel better soon.
    I have Vicks Vapor rub AND i'm wearing socks! I'll do that now. I think the bottom of your feet is connected to your immune system somehow. The first thing I did when I found out I was sick was wash my feet LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    I'm very sick at the moment. Some stuff that is keeping me alive rn: Echinacea tea w/ honey, Fever reducer (acetaminophen or Ibuprofen) w/ congestion relief. These tablets can be found generic from local grocery stores. Nuun hydration tablets to drop in water, and just plain water.

These sicknesses going around right now suck I've never felt sicker. Please remember to hydrate and get some rest. Hope you get well soon!
    I love Echinacea but I had no idea it came in a tea! I have some hydration packets I can use. These are all great tips thank you! I hope you get well soon as well. I talked to my mom and she said I need to get more vitamin C in my body because I shouldn't be getting sick this often (I was just sick at the end of November). I need to start drinking my supplement juice again

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peaches_and_Mocha For This Useful Post:

caviar (01-06-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches_and_Mocha View Post
    Thats a great idea! I think I have some decaffinated black tea. I'll make some now. And thank you for raising that! I definitely won't be going outside. I asked my fiance to pick up some covid tests but I think he forgot. I really don't think its covid though because I had this illness and also covid very recently (got sick with this, tested negative, then got covid 2 weeks later). The symptoms are very different. However, I will remind him to pick some up for me just to make sure!
    Ooh yeah, I think if it's been less than 90 days, you're probably safe in regards to COVID. Although I did know someone who got it twice at like, nearly the exact 90 day mark after she had it the first time :')

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

Peaches_and_Mocha (01-06-2024)