10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m

[GUIDE] How to Auto-Battle + Smart strategy to avoid losing

Hello, everyone! So, as we're all aware, a plot might be unfolding, and I'd like to contribute by sharing a guide on Auto-Battling with the assistance of a Macro-Recorder, along with explaining a small strategy to minimize losses, which tends to be effective most of the time.

To get things started...
    (you need an account to see links)

What's a Macro?
    A macro recorder is software that enables you to record a sequence of actions or keystrokes on your computer and play them back later. The recorded sequence of actions is commonly referred to as a "macro." The primary purpose of a macro recorder is to automate repetitive tasks, much like the Battledome.

What's the Risk of Using a Macro in the Battledome?
    When used judiciously and not left running for extended periods, the risk is minimal, almost close to zero. Nonetheless, it's advisable to employ it intelligently, such as for obtaining the 15 daily item prizes.

Main Uses of Macro in the Battledome:

• Daily item prizes – saves approximately 20 minutes each day.
    • Score extra points during a plot/war, but avoid prolonged usage.
    • Beat Punchbag Bob.
    • Obtain avatars.
    • Increase your Battledome wins.

Which Macro Recorder Do You Recommend?
    You can find plenty of recorders out there. Both free and paid.
    I will however, recommend you to use Jitbit Macro Recorder (as you can find the keys online extremely easy) and it also comes with a great tool of shedule/plan Macros to run at certain times.

Other options are Easy Macro Recorder (same key scenario).

TinyTask (free and easy to use).

AutoIt (also free and easy to use).

I was unsure about posting a download link to them, as I think you can easily find the updated versions just by searching online, and also it will avoid people to have doubts or be subspicious about my links (thats why I also proposed many recorders). However, if you need my serial for JitBit you can PM me. Either way you will find it online easily.

How Do I Record a Battle, and What's the Strategy?

Note: Before recording your macro, I recommend to have your screen mode at 100% of its size or smaller.Anything that allows you to watch the full battle without scrolling down.

1. Head to the Battledome: (you need an account to see links).

2. Choose a challenger and difficulty based on your BD pet and set.

3. Start recording your Macro ONLY when you're at the first battle screen, just before clicking FIGHT. This is very important!

a. Press RECORD always before clicking fight or your Macro will fail.

b. Record your battle with the following strategy

4. Recommended strategy (as the autobattler is not smart by iteself, you need to be smart about it!):
    a. Lens Flare (lvl 50 faerie ability that blocks opponent from attacking) + bomb or 2x constants.
    b. Warlock's Rage (lvl 200s faerie ability that blocks opponent from attacking) + two constants (use constant + freezer if needed for a next turn).

c. Burrow (lvl 100 faerie ability to block 100% of 3 random icons) + 2x constants.
    d. Constant + Healer
    e. You should be done by now! But if not, you should be able to understand how the strategy works in order to record a -safe win- for the macro to repeat itself later. In most cases I believe you will only get through A and B on the list .

4. Once the battle is won, claim prizes and press Play Again.

5. Finish recording ONLY after pressing Play Again; doing it earlier won't allow multiple script runs in repeat mode and will make your script fail.

6. Now you can Play your recorded script and see if it works! If you have done it right, you should be again at the main Battle Screen. This is where you start and finish your macro.

7. Enjoy your effortlessly wins!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions or need further clarification and make sure to always start/finish recording on the main fight screen!

TLDR: Smart way to create a Macro for the Neopets Battledome.

Last edited by infestedvirus; 01-07-2024 at 02:31 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

Boothisuck (01-23-2024),Devouredsoul (01-15-2024),♥ Este ♥ (01-08-2024),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-08-2024),Kaine (02-12-2024),Lavie (01-06-2024),Mothman (01-07-2024),nestlepak (03-10-2024),Nyu (03-13-2024),Onetwo (02-04-2024),Totodile (01-06-2024),Unown (01-07-2024)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Personally I love to manually battle in the BD for the thrill but this is a lovely guide for user's who don't want to sit at their computer to do their BD runs for Nerks/Codestones/Avatars!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-06-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Personally I love to manually battle in the BD for the thrill but this is a lovely guide for user's who don't want to sit at their computer to do their BD runs for Nerks/Codestones/Avatars!
    Haha . Yes indeed, battling is quite nice. I actually sometimes even watch the macro run, but when it comes to do it as a daily for my 15 items... It can be too much! Thank you a lot!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    oh this is a really awesome guide, i want to try this! do you have any recommended macro recorders for mac?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nestlepak For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (03-12-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlepak View Post
    oh this is a really awesome guide, i want to try this! do you have any recommended macro recorders for mac?
    Not sure, but you can deff find. Also, once you rank up check out the really good scripts out there for BD.