Thread: [GUIDE] How to more effectively make millions from Daily Quest Log (legit)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

[GUIDE] How to more effectively make millions from Daily Quest Log (legit)

There was much revelry about the new Quest log Neopets released recently, about how it's "stuck it to the inflators". It's a noble cause- inflation has been seriously out of control recently. And, although it did succeed in deflating the heck out of a small handful of items- it has not solved the deflation issue on a larger scale. It could, if the prize pool were to rotate- but there is no sign of that yet. So, as it is, the quest log is nothing new, Neopets has a lot of dailies, which, at the time of their release, was shocking a brought the price of high value items slowly down to the ground... For instance, back before Anchor Management was released, everyone was crazy about Krawks and Draiks (god knows why), of which were hard to get, and cost a bunch to obtain. Then Anchor Management came about , featuring Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie as a possible reward. The value of this item was 9.5 million at time of Anchor management, and slowly, as the supply became to saturate (the plushie was a rare prize afterall), the value began to drop... It was 150k at one point in 2015. Now it's risen to a mere 500k.

The same will happen to the quest log prizes, the values of the items will diminish overtime, and I suspect a heck of a lot quicker, because there's a lot more guarantees and control over what prize you get. Some prizes are still worth well over a million Neopoints.

Step 1/2 - How can I influence what I can get?

Well, you only sort of can. The way we maximize our profit is by being selective and skipping prizes that are of lower value. Here's how:

If you are on day 1, and don't complete all your quests, the next day, the prize will change

That's pretty much the crux of it, not sure if I'm teaching you how to suck eggs here. Some days, you will get lame items. Skip those days.

Also, note, (and I think this is how it works) If you are on day 2-6 and don't complete all your quests, the prize will not change, and your progress will restart This is in case you miss out due to a bug or something, I guess.

Step 2/2 - What items should I bother with?

I've made a list! My recommendation: don't bother with anything not on the list, in fact, probably better than that, pick somewhere higher up on the list, perhaps in the million NP+ section. [please let me know if I miss something from the list]

(you need an account to see links)

To note:
    - Prices as of 4 January 2024. I will try keep this updated. As I said, I expect these values to steadily fall over time.
    - Snowbunny stamp appears to be inflated right now (which seems silly). So, you might not be able to get that cool 3.4 mill after 7 days.
    - The next best item that didn't quite make the list is Plushie Poogle Morphing Potion worth 250k. I think we should aim higher than a quarter mill
    Last edited by Hellkittten; 01-04-2024 at 01:22 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hellkittten For This Useful Post:

Buizel (01-04-2024),caviar (01-05-2024),♥ Este ♥ (01-13-2024),Excalibur (01-04-2024),infestedvirus (01-04-2024),Kaguya (01-04-2024),Lyrichord (01-04-2024),♥ Shinx ♥ (01-04-2024),Strat (01-04-2024),Styx (01-04-2024),Totodile (01-04-2024),Xeos_miqveqs (03-16-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    89d 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I do all of the quests every day. It amounts to 40-50k even if no good items are included the np points is not so bad.

Maybe just changing how one do your dailies can be beneficial and insure that you get the max benefits.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Hellkittten (01-04-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 22h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    My pro-tip: on the days where you are waiting for a better week prize, just do the quests that reward neopoints.

Thank you for the guide! I was just looking for a most valuable item list the other day!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Hellkittten (01-04-2024),phantasia (01-04-2024),Styx (01-04-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    My pro-tip: on the days where you are waiting for a better week prize, just do the quests that reward neopoints.

Thank you for the guide! I was just looking for a most valuable item list the other day!
    Yes!
    On skip days, you can do all but one quest. do the ones that reward paintbrushes (pet and petpet also)
    I was thinking about adding this, but then I thought Well, 5000 is 0.5% of a milion, it's an insignificant amount in comparison. All adds up I suppose

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hellkittten For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (01-04-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Interesting... Today I went to see my new prize, on day two. And it has not resetted? Does it mean I need to finish it?
    Thanks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to infestedvirus For This Useful Post:

Hellkittten (01-04-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by infestedvirus View Post
    Interesting... Today I went to see my new prize, on day two. And it has not resetted? Does it mean I need to finish it?
    Thanks!
    Hmm! I don't know for sure, did you do any quests yesterday?
    Perhaps it reset to the same prize?
    I reckon don't do any quests today, and tomorrow, you'll have a new prize. I don't believe you need to complete it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hellkittten For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-04-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by infestedvirus View Post
    Thanks!
    Yes sometimes that happens, try again tomorrow.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneasel For This Useful Post:

infestedvirus (01-04-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkittten View Post
    Hmm! I don't know for sure, did you do any quests yesterday?
    Perhaps it reset to the same prize?
    I reckon don't do any quests today, and tomorrow, you'll have a new prize. I don't believe you need to complete it.
    Could be! I will try tomorrow. Maybe just my luck xD.