Thread: Guide to finding unregistered emails through Google.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Guide to finding unregistered emails through Google.

I TOOK THIS OFF OF MY OWN THREAD ON THE SITE THAT MUST NOT BE NAMED AND POSTED HERE TOO.

Right, this is my simple guide. I'm Becka, and I've cracked over 10 UC plushies and 2 UC royals and about a billion UC faeries and greys. I search every nook and cranny searching for available emails. I'm sure you don't know where to look if you're new to cracking. So let me show you!
    Firstly, I'll give you many website names to look, and what types of websites you should be looking for available emails.

It may seem hard to find emails, but really it isn't. First, you will need any web browser and access to Google.com (who doesn't have access to Google?).. Anyway. What you need to search for are websites that have emails in them.

Here's a list of websites I use to find emails:

Deviantart.com
    Livejournal.com
    Deadjournal.com
    Petitionspot.com
    Petitionsonline.com
    Blogger.com
    Dreambooks

And more to look at:

Old forum websites such as neoitems.com and Jellyneo.net etc
    If you're going to Livejournal, a quick and simple way to find emails is to go to 'interests', type 'Neopets' and anything to do with neopets such as 'Krawks', 'Draiks', 'Kacheeks' etc. Go to the end and pages and work your way back to the start. Check every account. You can do this with Deadjournal too. On other websites, just look at profiles.

~Questions and Answers~

Question: Where can you find so many emails at once?
    Answer: On petition sites and guestbooks. A big guest book known is the Baby Mania one. You can Google it and it will come up. You can also do searches for Neopets guestbooks on your own too.

Question: What types of emails should I look at recreating?
    Answer: @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @email.com, @mail.com, @lawyer.com, @live.com and @msn.com. You can create msn.com emails by going here: (you need an account to see links) and @email.com emails by going here: (you need an account to see links).
    There are some that you can't make anymore such as @home.com.

Question: What types of emails can't I recreate?
    Answer: You can't recreate AOL emails and AIM emails. You can't also recreate telephone/internet situated emails such as optusnet unless you purchase one.

Question: Do you have any secrets in cracking?
    Answer: Yes. Really, the only secret I have is if the email is taken, try to guess the security question. I'd google the email and see if they have anything related to their security question. Say their security question is "What is my favorite movie?", search around. It could be on their interests somewhere. But if it's that, I usually type harry potter in and get it right

If this helped you, please post your thoughts.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Becka For This Useful Post:

Acid (04-27-2012),Aishas (07-03-2013),bluevitriol (12-07-2016),Bryan (06-04-2012),caonima (06-04-2012),Deviltulle (04-28-2012),dodoz999 (04-28-2012),ElderPoptarts (04-28-2012),Emiley (04-27-2012),HeavyMetalLover (04-28-2012),Kantu (04-27-2012),Pestix (05-31-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm sorry for being very stupid, but I don't get what you mean by finding unregistered emails... After you've found the email, how do you guess the password?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)

Oh sorry unregistered emails are emails you can create, not ones you guess the passwords to. Emails that have been purged are called unreg's and they have neopets accounts attached

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Question: Do we create emails with the names of the users or should we looks for emails created with that account?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You should look for emails available and attached. Some accounts have the same email name as account name though

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I'm sorry, when I go to livejournal.com, searched "neopets" under "interests", there is a ton of results, but how do I see the users' email address? Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Go to their lookup @(you need an account to see links)
    I suggest search for ones that were made around 2001/2002 and go for ones that were last seen in 2006/2007.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sweet! I got an email from this! (B-Day locked shell) but still! I'm so excited and can't wait to keep searching :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks I've gotten three. One had a labray, and another had an UC dari blum.