DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Never tried it myself, I don't know how well I'd do in the Big Brother House tbh xD I wonder if you have to go through multiple rounds of interviews to make it through these shows?

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Never tried it myself, I don't know how well I'd do in the Big Brother House tbh xD I wonder if you have to go through multiple rounds of interviews to make it through these shows?
    Oh yes, definitely have to go through numerous rounds. Round 1 is basically your audition, round 2 is basically semi finals, then you go through background checks, psych evals, and medical records. If all of those are passed, then you go to finals. After finals, you get your decision.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Hollow (12-06-2023)

Pronouns
    he/xe
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    o wow that sounds like fun! good luck i hope you make it someday! my old high school friend always wanted to enter to compete on the show wipeout but iirc the show stopped running before she was old enough.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyHard For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (12-06-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHard View Post
    o wow that sounds like fun! good luck i hope you make it someday! my old high school friend always wanted to enter to compete on the show wipeout but iirc the show stopped running before she was old enough.
    I hope I make it too! I would be amazing at it *toot toot* lol

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!