17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Looking forward to this so bad.
    2025 was a total buzz kill though, the should have dropped it in January if they were going to do that lmao.

Looks like its going to be some Bonnie and Cylde type stuff? Thouugh I'm sure those easter egg videos have disected it to pieces.

Finally back in Vice City and the streets looking buzzing!

Hope this takes full advantage of this gen consoles.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to H3nry For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    mane if they are siblings im getting sweet home alabama vibes because she was on top of him lol

yes im hoping they put so much love and care into this like they did RDR2 story.

im hoping too we can have more than 4 people playing in a crew at once online as well.

Team cK on GTA VI Maybe?!?!
    You had me at sweet home alabama vibes and locked in at team ck GTA VI haha. I'm a bit of a troll tho so fair warning there

Finally, fictional florida man in the finest of HD. It looks so good! 2025 isn't that far away - 2024 is mere days away!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-08-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Looks so good!!! I'm excited!! I still play GTA5 and I just hope that with this "we stick together" theme, it's not too serious. GTA is good for all the satirical stuff they throw in imo so I just hope they stick to that. Those "updated" versions of GTA 3, San Andreas, and Vice City were so bad so I'm glad this is looking a lot more legit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm really looking forward to the game! I really enjoyed the story mode of GTA V. I was sort of hoping for an 80's Vice City but I'll take this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I'm not super hyped like most other. I don't really care for graphics so don't really care for the improvements on that direction

What I want to see is new mechanics, or 'old' ones like when CJ got fat by eating too many burguers

Still, it's 2 years away, a lot of trailers/teasers ahead of us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maluko For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-08-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post

What I want to see is new mechanics, or 'old' ones like when CJ got fat by eating too many burguers
    Lol I remember when I was in a super fitness kick for CJ and had him work out like a beast and not eat fast food. I was more motivated to do that then my own fitness irl

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (12-08-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by H3nry View Post
    Looking forward to this so bad.
    2025 was a total buzz kill though, the should have dropped it in January if they were going to do that lmao.

Looks like its going to be some Bonnie and Cylde type stuff? Thouugh I'm sure those easter egg videos have disected it to pieces.

Finally back in Vice City and the streets looking buzzing!

Hope this takes full advantage of this gen consoles.
    well knowing GTA theyre going to MAX OUT them for sure. i remember gta IV bricked my PS3?? its been so long. mos def a duo and im down!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    You had me at sweet home alabama vibes and locked in at team ck GTA VI haha. I'm a bit of a troll tho so fair warning there

Finally, fictional florida man in the finest of HD. It looks so good! 2025 isn't that far away - 2024 is mere days away!
    yeah just one more essentially! so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    Looks so good!!! I'm excited!! I still play GTA5 and I just hope that with this "we stick together" theme, it's not too serious. GTA is good for all the satirical stuff they throw in imo so I just hope they stick to that. Those "updated" versions of GTA 3, San Andreas, and Vice City were so bad so I'm glad this is looking a lot more legit.
    the ones for switch??

Quote Originally Posted by soybeans View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the game! I really enjoyed the story mode of GTA V. I was sort of hoping for an 80's Vice City but I'll take this
    essentially itll pay homage i believe like most games with easter eggs! glad it captured what florida is like

Quote Originally Posted by Maluko View Post
    I'm not super hyped like most other. I don't really care for graphics so don't really care for the improvements on that direction

Still, it's 2 years away, a lot of trailers/teasers ahead of us
    right so they are showcasing what itll look like guaranteed we'll have gameplay trailers near future too. hoping they make good QoL and simple things that are "improvements" like youve said. most likely like RDR2 food consumption.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    well knowing GTA theyre going to MAX OUT them for sure. i remember gta IV bricked my PS3?? its been so long. mos def a duo and im down!

yeah just one more essentially! so excited!

the ones for switch??

essentially itll pay homage i believe like most games with easter eggs! glad it captured what florida is like

right so they are showcasing what itll look like guaranteed we'll have gameplay trailers near future too. hoping they make good QoL and simple things that are "improvements" like youve said. most likely like RDR2 food consumption.
    Not just switch, but all the consoles. People said it looked like Roblox lol. I believe Rockstar officially did not work on it and it was done by another company. I remember there were hella videos out on how bad it was with glitches too.