1/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Fitness Milestones/Wins!!!

Hey! We talk a lot about fitness and whatnot, but let's take some time to celebrate our wins! Did you break a plateau? Do your first push up? Hit a weight loss milestone? Tell us about it!

For me, I FINALLY hit a milestone PR for the barbell bench press: 100lbs. Not a crazy number, sure, but I'm happy to finally have broken into the triple digits for this lift. Being a girl, it's already physically harder to get that bench up, but for me, even harder because I've always just been weaker up top and exactly a year ago, I wrenched my back which flared my sciatic nerve and rendered me basically paralyzed for 2 weeks. Once I recovered from the pain and lack of mobility, I started powerlifting (with supervision from a coach, don't worry). I hated benching and wanted to avoid it any chance I got. I VIVIDLY remember not even being able to hold the barbell up- I was that weak. Happy to hit this milestone a year later!

Took the time to celebrate too with some "hard" soda lol 🍺 (it was HELLA good btw)

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

j03 (10-11-2023),kittyray (10-11-2023)