Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Did you get a UC Replica?

I just got a notification that one of my UCs came from a compromised account. The thing is, I don't want the pet I traded it for back. I asked TNT for a replica of my UC that I lost.

Is there a chance they'll listen to my pleas and give me a replica?

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 21h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Sorry about your pet! To answer your question, they will always give you back what you used to trade. So, if you traded your own UC for that specific pet (which turned out to be compromised later), you would either get back your original UC pet (depending on how long and complicated the chain is), OR they will offer you a replica of your old pet (if the chain is too long and multiple people are involved). They don't like offering replicas if you specifically ask for them, and they also don't offer them for the pet that you've lost. It's 99% of the time the pet that was used to trade for the compromised pet. You could try to plead and hope that she is willing to work with you on the reversal, but it's unlikely to get a replica of the pet that you've lost. If you traded a RW/RN for that compromised pet, there would be nothing to be replaced, and you will usually end up getting your RN/RW pet back, and the chain moves onto another person to be solved. Good luck 💛
    Last edited by Zenitsu; 10-02-2023 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (10-02-2023),DarkSkies (10-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 3h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Chances are, yes. I did hear recently that they stopped doing that, I think it was also on an editorial but don't quote me on it. But I'd be surprised if they didn't give it back to you. Maybe not a replica of the UC you traded for, but definitely atleast the pet you traded for it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    It was really easy to game the system for replicas so now they will give you the pet you traded back in most cases. Is there a chance? Yeah, but definitely less are being made now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowlet For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (10-09-2023)