Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m

Help on NC item valuation

I've been trading NC items recently using Owls as a guide for wearables but I noticed that some other traders were talking about checking last transaction of Owls and other things like if some items were going to see DW release or Rerelease based on news somewhere. I wonder if anyone could share some tips on other channels to check the value of NC items?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    iirc ~Owls and ~OwlsTwo are the most NC recently guides for values though that doesn't mean they could not be wrong (situations on the past where users tried to manipulate values...)

That aside, from now on every DW release include the OG items on the NC Mall which will tank their value (so everyone either try to avoid trading or trading high before the value drops).

I knew there was a discord server for Owls values too.

(you need an account to see links)

The other option is making a VC (value check) thread so different users can give you a feedback.

As a gold rule if you're often confused with values, DON'T trade by neomail otherwise people can take advantage of you. Public trading is better because at least you will get advice before being scammed most of the times.

Last guide before Owls was ~Waka, though it's outdated by 1 year or a little more? Then there's ~Valisar for caps.

I've heard a bit about ~Upstairs and there's another that talks about ratios on ~eya

Not sure if there's more but I hope it helps a bit at least

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Compulsiv (09-28-2023),NeopetLandy (09-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Thank you so much! This is really helpful. Ok, that sounds like all NC items shouldn't trade too high then since a rerelease together with OG is almost guaranteed?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeopetLandy View Post
    Thank you so much! This is really helpful. Ok, that sounds like all NC items shouldn't trade too high then since a rerelease together with OG is almost guaranteed?
    So far OG items for Dyeworks are released on mall so if you don't have the and want them, it's better to wait then Gotta be cheaper that way.

Spoilers DW are helpful to know in advance what may be released soon.

@(you need an account to see links) sorry for tagging you, but do you happen to have a recent link for the Owls server by chance?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

NeopetLandy (09-28-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    So far OG items for Dyeworks are released on mall so if you don't have the and want them, it's better to wait then Gotta be cheaper that way.

Spoilers DW are helpful to know in advance what may be released soon.

@(you need an account to see links) sorry for tagging you, but do you happen to have a recent link for the Owls server by chance?
    Yes I do have a link. If you need one please private message me here and I'll pass the server invite

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (09-28-2023),NeopetLandy (09-28-2023)