49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    Yep, thats correct. Here is the original email text when they offered to return the account:

"Luckily your account can be unfrozen, however we cannot return the account as is since your account was frozen for scamming.

To be able to return your account, we would need to remove the following from your account:

Neopoints
    Neopoint Items
    Stamps (from Stamp Album)
    Stocks
    Game Trophies (if frozen for Flash Game Cheating)
    Convert any UC pets on your account

All NC and NC items would remain on your account.

If you agree to these terms please write back stating your agreement and we can start the process of returning your account."

So basically you'll get to keep NC, Pets (but unconverted), avatars, and trophies (unless frozen for flash cheating). I did lose some of my site event trophies for some reason, like all of my sloth plot progress was wiped. Everything that made my account my account was gone when they returned it. Its probably only marginally better than a brand new account, as it had some age and trophies, but I was honestly so mad every time I looked at it that I couldnt keep playing on it anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Also, I hope this doesn't come across as discouraging. I had a pet on my account that was basically priceless to me, so it was very worth pursuing and I am incredibly happy I got him back. Also salvaged a few super high value NC pops that I like to use in customizations. If you have a pet that you want back, or an NC item, definitely go for getting them back. They are at least giving the opportunity now where before scamming or cheating was a hard freeze with no chance of ever getting it back. And you could definitely get lucky with claiming it wasn't you and you have no idea what happened, etc.
    Can confirm. it may be weird, but at least I don't have to collect the stamps again lawl
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    26d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Also to add that for the wiped account, paint brush clothes in the closet will be count as np items and also be erased, but the petpets attached on pets are the only item that will be safe from the removal. So it is one nice thing if you have expensive petpet on your pet, which was the case for me lol.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    Yep, thats correct. Here is the original email text when they offered to return the account:

"Luckily your account can be unfrozen, however we cannot return the account as is since your account was frozen for scamming.

To be able to return your account, we would need to remove the following from your account:

Neopoints
    Neopoint Items
    Stamps (from Stamp Album)
    Stocks
    Game Trophies (if frozen for Flash Game Cheating)
    Convert any UC pets on your account

All NC and NC items would remain on your account.

If you agree to these terms please write back stating your agreement and we can start the process of returning your account."

So basically you'll get to keep NC, Pets (but unconverted), avatars, and trophies (unless frozen for flash cheating). I did lose some of my site event trophies for some reason, like all of my sloth plot progress was wiped. Everything that made my account my account was gone when they returned it. Its probably only marginally better than a brand new account, as it had some age and trophies, but I was honestly so mad every time I looked at it that I couldnt keep playing on it anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Also, I hope this doesn't come across as discouraging. I had a pet on my account that was basically priceless to me, so it was very worth pursuing and I am incredibly happy I got him back. Also salvaged a few super high value NC pops that I like to use in customizations. If you have a pet that you want back, or an NC item, definitely go for getting them back. They are at least giving the opportunity now where before scamming or cheating was a hard freeze with no chance of ever getting it back. And you could definitely get lucky with claiming it wasn't you and you have no idea what happened, etc.
    That's super interesting. It's like they un-cheat the account for you. At that point you're probably better off with a fresh new account unless you wanted the old username really bad.