1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Stolen pet blues...

Anyone else here have pets that were stolen from them that they were never able to get back?

I miss my old pets, both converted and UC. I had a Ghost Lupe that I used to RP with a tooonn on the Lupe Chat boards. And of course my Spanish RW Sponge Lupe that I created and zapped myself. Ugggghhh. It feels so gross to see them as permies on rando accounts now...

I was never able to prove ownership of them to TNT so I'm basically just outta luck and have to accept that they're gone forever, as unfair as it is. They were stolen years ago... you'd think I'd get over it but nope x'D Those were my pets damnit

Feel free to share your stories of the beloved pets you lost, whether to cheaters or getting iced or however else :')

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tamagotchi For This Useful Post:

Fiore (09-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I lost my main account like a decade ago and I never really got over it. I had earned 2 stamp avatars like 99% legitimately, and had a few incredible rn pets. I was crazy active on the site, and I was frozen for scamming, which I absolutely never did. I was mad about it for actual years, which I recognize is insane. I recently got the account back, but because of the ban reason, they wiped it. I lost all my stamps (but still have the avatars which is weird) all items and np, a bunch of site event trophies for some reason, BD progress, anything that made the account great was gone except the name and my pets. I'm still kind of bent about it, but I just moved the pets to a new and better main and am super happy to have one in particular back. Id be livid if I ever saw him on a new account

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Only other people who play would understand ;-; I am working so hard to get my old main account back. It's been years but I miss the pets on that account. I'm afraid of the account being purged and seeing other people claiming the names before I can. It might make me quit if I see someone else with my names lol

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I had a Yellow Acara years ago around 2003/4 ish. I fell for the oldest trick in the book. Responding to a "neopets" mod or admin or whatever via email while giving my password and UN to them. It was so upsetting remembering that. Account didnt have much but that Acara was amazing cause it was my first BD pet from the pound with over 60 stats lol.

i was so mad...

still remember to this day.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    A while back I took a VERY long hiatus, only to randomly check up on my stuff to find one of my UCs stolen Really sucks because they have an incredible name to me and carry a lot of memories. Seems like they were probably cracked and sold off, then traded over the years. That depressed me enough to log back out and take another hiatus lol. Somehow the rest of my pets survived all the breaches though.

I recently came back again and while I'm glad all my other guys are safe, it still depresses me that one pet is gone and sitting on some random's account as a permie. I'll probably "recreate" them once NC UC releases the color, but it'll never replace my old one.
    Last edited by aeroria; 09-23-2023 at 09:01 PM.

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Have you ever tried to message the new owners? Maybe you can trade them or they will be nice enough to just adopt the pets to you? Wishful thinking on my part for sure, but might be worth a shot : )

(you need an account to see links)
    ・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    Have you ever tried to message the new owners? Maybe you can trade them or they will be nice enough to just adopt the pets to you? Wishful thinking on my part for sure, but might be worth a shot : )
    I did mail the new owner of mine, but they traded fairly for my pet years ago and they are obviously super well loved and a permie. I can't fault them for that since I was gone for so long! It still sucks though but at least my pet isn't frozen.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeroria For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (09-23-2023),Ice (09-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I've never had a pet stolen from me but I've had - believe it or not - a ghost Lupe which at the time was my first painted pet ever, iced for getting scammed after buying something I don't remember. I do have pets I regret trading off, and still look at them from time to time, some of their owners are now iced.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    The first time I was scammed I was probably like 10 or 11 lmao the account wasn't anything spectacular but it had two pets I had painted myself on them. Just Christmas lol but they were so special! I cried all night after that but went right back to it the next day lol xD even that didn't stop my dorky ass from playing neopets

A few years ago though I also bought a really amazing 4L UC (one of my dream UCs) but somehow someone got the account I had him on frozen and the lovely 4L UC was taken off. Still no clue what happened there. Every time I try messaging the new owner they ignore me!

Another time though my old main account got frozen (for scamming, which I never did) and I had to make a stupid deal with stupid Tony P to get it unfrozen. But the stupid asshole literally deleted EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE PETS. I had 4 RNs on that account that I got in the purge and I was so pissed. There was nothing I could do though. However, a few years later I found out one of my RN pets (the best one I had on that account - a 3L Cvc name that doubled as a word) was somehow UNDELETED and on some rando account that looked like a total noob.

Thankfully through my own ~ secret way ~ I was able to get that pet back and now she's sitting on my current main. Couldn't be happier about that. There's only one other pet from that account that I still wanna permie and it's unfortunately still deleted. Maybe some day he'll be released too ;_; lol sorry for rambling but yeah that's my story xP

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I've had 2 newer accounts (made around 2012-2014) that got frozen and I never recorded the email. I'm wracking my brain trying to remember because it's key to getting my accounts back. I have pets there with names of sentimental value that I created during the purge. Support won't budge on the issue either. I'm incredibly bitter about it and it's hitting me pretty hard lately. I want them back goddammit.

Also I lost a beautiful named Acara in a pound transfer. This was before safe transferring was a thing. She's chillin' on an inactive account starving to death.