7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Emerald Dream

Did anyone watch the update today on the new patch coming out? What are your thoughts?

The raid looks interesting, I'm not sure how I feel about the dragonriding inside the raid, it looks to be similar to Jaina's fight where you have to find her, but we're going to have to catch up to a dragon? I don't know, not interested too much into dragonriding personally. Buuuut the new leggo looks interesting! I wonder who it's going to be for. Warrior? Pally? Blood dk? It could be a number of things.

The new M+ pool seems to be nice! If tuned correctly, I think we're going to have a good season as far as M+ goes, IF they can class tune correctly. Right now the hard M+ meta is honestly gross lol. If you're not meta, you're basically not getting title and that is just so unhealthy for the game imo.

I'm excited for some of the dungeons in the pool, WCM on Tyr sounds scary already, but fun lol. I hope they're able to tune the walls properly lmao. BUT I'm super stoked for Throne of the Tides, visually that's one of my favorite dungeons. I'm curious how they will (or if they will) change movement in the dungeon to account for the timer. Can you imagine sitting on a jellyfish with the timer ticking? haha : )

And, as always, KSM mount is VASTLY inferior to the pvp mounts. Why are all the amazing mounts always pvp locked?

(you need an account to see links)
    ・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Like most people, basically my guild "quit" until next xpac while my RL spams us "CHOOSE A MAIN". Seriously, I love them, though. We found them through a pug.

My fiance is going to main a DK next season so I'm secretly hoping the leggo is for him because he's the only DK in raid and we don't have any warriors.

I only stick to my one class. As the xpac goes on, I tend to mess around on alts, but nothing serious. I've played my main since Cata (took time off end of MoP until SL dropped), and it's fun when she gets to be meta, but I play her healing regardless. I just don't want to be responsible for playing another class well, haha. But yeah, it gets to be a pain in the butt m+ wise when people only look for meta slots and pushing above 3k is a PITA. I'm hoping to rally a guild group together next season since my fiance's friends play so infrequently and I'm about done with pugging my way over 3k.

I'll be interested to see how they time ToT as well. Or if they don't include all bosses, since you could skip one of them previously, right? Or am I remembering weird?

And I agree. As someone who seriously hates PvP, it's a super bummer they get all the coolest mount versions. I played with a group for 3+ years that was PvP intensive (toxic af), and learned a lot, but it really gave me PTSD for playing it and I never liked it before. When I very first started playing in Wrath back in the day, I was levelling a hunter on an RP server with an online friend and my boyfriend at the time levelled a hunter on his PvP realm with his friends. It sucked. He levelled it straight PvP so any time I logged on, people just killed me on sight. And he wondered why I never wanted to play lol So yeah, big long PTSD history with PvP and a big nope.

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    When guilds go dormant until the next patch, it can definitely be a double edged sword. Some are fine, tight knit community that stays together and lasts through the downtime. But just as many fall apart in that time, too. It's a tough decision to make as leadership for sure imo.

DK is fun! I played unholy for a little while. I've heard too with the leggo that it's going to be just like the evoker leggo this patch; where it will go immediately into your inventory : )

I'm the same as you, I usually pick my one class and stick with it until I'm geared to the T and can't find any keys to do and dink around with an alt haha

Do you mean skipping bosses in the raid? They usually have a quest where you have to get to a certain boss per week per difficulty and get an item and after ~4 weeks then you're able to skip a few bosses.

And ugh yes! I don't want to do PVP content for these sick ass mounts lol- PVP is SUCH a different game than PVE, and a completely different gear set so all of the work you've put into your PVE gear is just useless lmao, blah. I've done a little here and there but I'm just definitely a PVE player lol

(you need an account to see links)
    ・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)