Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] How to Develop Your clraik Signature!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m

[GUIDE] How to Develop Your clraik Signature!

How to Develop Your clraik Signature

Signatures are a great way to show your personality on clraik and also spice up your posts when interacting in the community. Signatures can be a creative way to share links to threads and guides that you have created in order to spread their awareness to others. Signatures are also a fun way to share art that you have created, and art that others have created for you and be able to credit them! These are just some of the few ways that you can use signatures to express yourself here on clraik!

So let's get to it! This guide is meant to help you build your signature to make it both appealing and also fit within to confines of your character limit.

Character Limit Your Say!?

Yes that's right! There is a character limit set for signatures. This is to help prevent large blocks of text and oversized signatures that can take away and distract from the user's post but also the flow and appearance of the thread. Until recently, the character limit was set to 1,000 characters. Now character limits have been increased based on your clraik rank!

Rank Associated Character Limits
    1,000*including BBCode markups*
    1,250 *including BBCode markups*
    1,750 *including BBCode markups*
    2,000 *including BBCode markups*
    2,500 *including BBCode markups*
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for making this change!

Don't fret on counting your character though! When building your signature the forum will let you know if you are over limit for character limits when you go to Preview/Save your Signature.

Why Don't I Have A Signature?

If you are new to clraik, tend to lurk or only post in the SPAM section may not have unlocked the signature feature. In order to unlock the signature feature you need to post at least 10 non SPAM section posts. So get on out there and express yourself to get this awesome feature. Why not start off by introducing yourself (you need an account to see links)!

Signature Rules

When making your signature please keep the following in mind:

• The maximum amount of images you can include is 4 for Newbie Rank and 6 for clraik rank and above.
    • Overly large or obnoxious signatures will be cleared. Please try and keep images small, or hide them in a spoiler.
    • Signatures that hint or ask for rep, or signatures containing a rep counter, will also be cleared.
    • Signature content must abide by the (you need an account to see links).

Tips & Pearls

• Want to learn how to hyperlink, edit your text imbed images and more with code? Check out the (you need an account to see links)!
    • Looking to imbed your art into your signature? Load your images to (you need an account to see links) then upload the image into your signature using the Imgur provided BBCode. Remember to keep your image side in mind.
    • Posting hyperlinks to threads can eat up a tonne of characters in your signature. To create brief links you can create a free account at (you need an account to see links) and copy and paste your clraik link that can then be shorted into a biy.ly link and used in your signature. Thanks $(you need an account to see links) for giving me this tip!
    • Looking to save even more space!? If you are running low on character space you can use [thread=*insert thread number*] text [/tread] to directly link to threads on the forum while using minimal characters. Thank you $(you need an account to see links) for making me aware of this!
    • Use the Table function to help keep things night and aligned and evenly spaced if you are familiar with BBCode for tables. If not here is a lovely (you need an account to see links) that you can use to enter your signature information and generate your signature in table format.

Hopefully this guide was helpful! This will continue to be a developing Guide so any suggestions from the community on things that should be added for future reference is greatly appreciated!

Thank you to $(you need an account to see links), $(you need an account to see links), $(you need an account to see links) and $(you need an account to see links) for helping to confirm the Character Limits for signatures!

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-02-2023),chii3d (09-03-2023),Cinnamoroll (09-03-2023),Clefairy (09-03-2023),DarkSkies (09-03-2023),Demetri (09-02-2023),fengeance (03-05-2024),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (09-03-2023),hellraid (09-04-2023),Infected (09-03-2023),Kaguya (12-11-2023),kittyray (09-03-2023),KJiU (09-02-2023),Kon (09-04-2023),Lyrichord (09-02-2023),Nyu (02-25-2024),penumbra (09-02-2023),phantasia (02-17-2024),Pidgey (09-04-2023),Slowpoke (09-02-2023),Swablu (01-07-2024),Synth Salazzle (09-02-2023),Unown (09-02-2023),Zenitsu (09-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 19h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Hol' up... So you're telling me I now have twice the space? Wow! I've been struggling to add more family photos to my signature for some time now, and this is definitely a game-changer and a nice change! More perks for ranking up! Thank you for the wonderful guide and for keeping us informed, GWN! 🙌
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-02-2023),Charmander (09-02-2023),KJiU (09-02-2023),Lyrichord (09-02-2023),Slowpoke (09-02-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    Hol' up... So you're telling me I now have twice the space? Wow! I've been struggling to add more family photos to my signature for some time now, and this is definitely a game-changer and a nice change! More perks for ranking up! Thank you for the wonderful guide and for keeping us informed, GWN! 🙌
    Yup yup from my understanding it's a pretty recent change

Happy family updating Zen!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (09-02-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    my sig is a mess from limits, glad to know I have way more space

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Is the limit on ocK supposed to be 1,800 or 800?

Great guide!!
    I was told by DarkSkies that it was 800 but excluded BBC code. That seems to be the only one like that. If there is anyone else who is Official cK who can corroborate this it would be greatly appreciated.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I was told by DarkSkies that it was 800 but excluded BBC code. That seems to be the only one like that. If there is anyone else who is Official cK who can corroborate this it would be greatly appreciated.
    i went to test and it seems to be 1750 , since i just unlocked ock recently

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Unown (09-03-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    i went to test and it seems to be 1750 , since i just unlocked ock recently

Thanks so much for this!

I'll update the Op.

I wonder if there are some individual variances as well!?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Thank you so much for this! I put a little placeholder since I don't know what I'm going for yet, but knowing how to imbed art is HUGE. I was super awkward about asking, too fkjkgfhjgkf

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    83d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Thanks for this guide!

I love changing up my signature and it’s fun to see other user’s signatures as well. It’s a fun way to display some personality and cute art too!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)