Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m

πŸžπŸ•β˜€οΈπŸ–2023 Summer Wrap UpπŸ– β˜€οΈ πŸ•πŸž

Summer 2023 is coming to an end in the northern hemisphere. 😭

So let's hear those summer stories! What did you do to mark the summer!? Share those unforgettable memories here!

This summer was great for our family! We were able to get some lovely summer vacation allocated to us which was amazing! We were planning on renting and RV this year but the right one came up for sale before our big vacation so we went ahead and splurged!

We spend 5 days fishing a camping with family and made some amazing memories on the boat hauling in fish having awesome fish fries and of course following up with some ice cream!

Then we had a quick 2 day turn around and went down to the mountains! We set off and went on some scenic bikes rides and hikes and saw some bears 🐻!

We had a nice little break at.hime where we were able to enjoy.our property have some bon fires and fireworks. We even pulled our RV out to a slowpitch tourney and enjoyed some.crazy competition with a good group of friends. winning the tournament was a nice touch too!

Wrapping up we managed to escape again dor 4 days and visited some friends at their campsite and relaxed. We had one rain day and set up a tarp city and it all turned out just great.

There's still time left this summer to make some more memories so I hope I'll have some more to share here soon !

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-20-2023),Aldrif (09-05-2023),Alister (08-21-2023),Bulbasaur (08-20-2023),Bunnii (09-04-2023),Erik. (08-20-2023),Excalibur (08-21-2023),Fiore (08-20-2023),Hawaiian (08-21-2023),Hollow (08-21-2023),Kon (08-21-2023),Misha (08-21-2023),paris hilton (09-11-2023),Pidgey (08-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Congrats on your new RV! It sounds like you made some amazing memories with it <3 A fish fry sounds so good right now lol I've never successfully caught a fish despite having gone several times :')

My summer has been very eventful! I went river tubing twice - once with my bf and his friends and another time with my sister and her friends! They were my first experiences with river tubing, and I loved it. So relaxing just floating around on the cool water, socializing, and snacking. I cannot wait to go again next year.

I also got to go to Las Vegas for the first time for the FFXIV Fan Fest 2023! It was an absolutely amazing experience. While the convention itself had its quirks, it was great to see so many people who love the same game that I do. The music concerts each night were so lovely and it really made me love FFXIV even more. ^^ We went to The Strip and Fremont Street as well which were very interesting experiences. There is also a lot of good food in Vegas and I enjoyed every bite I had

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patamon For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-20-2023),Bulbasaur (08-20-2023),Charmander (08-20-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 10h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Still got another month of Summer Hell for me, but I didnt do much lol

I did move though! My family and I moved into a better apartment that we needed.
    Im a nerd and make a love of progress on my Old School Runescape account (lol).

But I have had more bad than good happen to me this summer though. Its okay! That's life lol

I am also very jealous of @(you need an account to see links)! Been wanting to go to Fan Fest for awhile now, but I always miss out on tickets, or I dont have the money lol
    One year though! ... maybe next year

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-20-2023),Charmander (08-20-2023),Patamon (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    πŸ«ŽπŸ¦«πŸπŸ’ she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyburrito View Post
    Congrats on your new RV! It sounds like you made some amazing memories with it <3 A fish fry sounds so good right now lol I've never successfully caught a fish despite having gone several times :')

My summer has been very eventful! I went river tubing twice - once with my bf and his friends and another time with my sister and her friends! They were my first experiences with river tubing, and I loved it. So relaxing just floating around on the cool water, socializing, and snacking. I cannot wait to go again next year.

I also got to go to Las Vegas for the first time for the FFXIV Fan Fest 2023! It was an absolutely amazing experience. While the convention itself had its quirks, it was great to see so many people who love the same game that I do. The music concerts each night were so lovely and it really made me love FFXIV even more. ^^ We went to The Strip and Fremont Street as well which were very interesting experiences. There is also a lot of good food in Vegas and I enjoyed every bite I had
    Oooh river tubing sounds like a bunch of fen. We have a river here where you can do day floats. It has been on my bucket list to do for sure! I went to Vegas like well over 10 years ago now I think. It was loads of fun though. I did like Freemont Street alot. It was.really cool but oh man do they pour stiff drinks. Then we got the dumb idea to walk from Freemont to the main strip. I 12/10 do not recommend doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Still got another month of Summer Hell for me, but I didnt do much lol

I did move though! My family and I moved into a better apartment that we needed.
    Im a nerd and make a love of progress on my Old School Runescape account (lol).

But I have had more bad than good happen to me this summer though. Its okay! That's life lol

I am also very jealous of @(you need an account to see links)! Been wanting to go to Fan Fest for awhile now, but I always miss out on tickets, or I dont have the money lol
    One year though! ... maybe next year
    Awe Bulba I hope for the last month of summer things so turn around to be more positive for you! Never hesitate to reach out friend!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Patamon (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Oooo congrats on your RV!! We are talking about getting one in the future because they seem so fun and I have fond memories of camping with my family when I was little! For me, this summer was definitely one I will never forget! I got married to my best friend in July and went on an amazing honeymoon in the Bahamas! It was so magical and peaceful β™₯ I also enjoyed games with some new friends!

Last edited by Cat Purrson; 08-20-2023 at 04:27 PM.

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-20-2023),Charmander (08-20-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    46d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Congratulations on your RV! I'd love to see some photos! I'm glad to see you've had a wholesome and fun summer with your family!

Mine was really eventful as well. I got married at the beginning of summer, and then we've pretty much been travelling, only recently got back to base. Although we do have another holiday planned just before the summer ends!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-20-2023),Charmander (08-20-2023)

Pronouns
    πŸ«ŽπŸ¦«πŸπŸ’ she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Oooo congrats on your RV!! We are talking about getting one in the future because they seem so fun and I have fond memories of camping with my family when I was little! For me, this summer was definitely one I will never forget! I got married to my best friend in July and went on an amazing honeymoon in the Bahamas! It was so magical and peaceful β™₯ I also enjoyed games with some new friends!

I would 100% recommend rving. We found the costs of hotels was just outrageous. Now we have our home away from home wherever we go and save on accommodations as well.

Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon! I saw your beach photo and is look absolutely gorgeous out there! We are hoping on a winter Mexico trip so soak in some sun and break up the brutal winters here!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Congratulations on your RV! I'd love to see some photos! I'm glad to see you've had a wholesome and fun summer with your family!

Mine was really eventful as well. I got married at the beginning of summer, and then we've pretty much been travelling, only recently got back to base. Although we do have another holiday planned just before the summer ends!
    Oh my congrats to you as well on the wedding! Two newly weds oooh I love love!
    Once I get home.I can load and spoiler some photos for sure!

Where did you travel!? πŸ‘€

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Your summer sounds so adventurous and cozy at the same time! I'm glad you were able to get some time off to go on vacation with family and relax too.

I did a month-long hospital rotation in Australia and met @(you need an account to see links) in person (we had sooo much Machi Machi bubble tea hehe). I also got to hold Koalas at a conservatory, which was honestly life changing and I have to recommend it to everyone.

Came back and did another hospital rotation and then went off to Montreal for a week and stayed with family, which was lovely as well. I'm sad that the summer is coming to a close, but also grateful for a little bit of quiet and breathing room haha.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Charmander (08-20-2023),kittyray (08-20-2023),Lyrichord (08-20-2023),Zapdos (08-21-2023)

Pronouns
    πŸ«ŽπŸ¦«πŸπŸ’ she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Your summer sounds so adventurous and cozy at the same time! I'm glad you were able to get some time off to go on vacation with family and relax too.

I did a month-long hospital rotation in Australia and met @(you need an account to see links) in person (we had sooo much Machi Machi bubble tea hehe). I also got to hold Koalas at a conservatory, which was honestly life changing and I have to recommend it to everyone.

Came back and did another hospital rotation and then went off to Montreal for a week and stayed with family, which was lovely as well. I'm sad that the summer is coming to a close, but also grateful for a little bit of quiet and breathing room haha.
    Oh wow that is so neat you and Zapdos got to meet up! What areas were your rotations in? What was your favourite? I always like hearing about everyone's experiences on different rotations. πŸ˜€

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Zapdos (08-21-2023)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-21-2023)