Thread: [GUIDE] Redeeming Neopets TCG Codes! Flash Workaround and Prize Pools!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

[GUIDE] Redeeming Neopets TCG Codes! Flash Workaround and Prize Pools!

Crooked’s Guide to Redeeming Neopets TCG Codes!

Have you stumbled across some old unopened Neopets TCG packs? Bought a bunch of codes and decided to test your luck for some rare items? Still holding onto hope you’ll someday get a MSPP (TCG) for yourself? Well, I’m here to help you figure out how to navigate the extremely convoluted way to redeem these codes after the death of Flash!

Note: This guide is for use with the Wizards of the Coast TCG, not for Upper Deck’s new Battledome TCG.

Juvian Flash Fix

Neo TCG codes are not redeemed at Grundo’s Warehouse, but rather through their own Flash minigame. As of the making of this guide, emulators such as Ruffle are not sufficient for successfully playing this game, and you must use the (you need an account to see links). All of the steps to get it working are outlined in the link, and I highly recommend using a browser such as (you need an account to see links) for this process.

Playing the Minigame

Once you have the Juvian fix up and running, go to (you need an account to see links) to redeem your code. You enter your code into the game screen as pictured below:

The game plays as a simple click through where you can navigate through three different rooms. Each room will present you with a different icon representing a different prize pool. If you don't like the first, or second choice, you can proceed to the next, but you must accept the third and final choice.

The icons are:

Prize Pools

! PLEASE NOTE !: As of writing this guide (Aug 2023) there is no definitive list that states which prize pool category every single prize from every single set belongs to. I have done my absolute best to compile and sort items and give suggestions based on my findings. At the end of the day these codes are a gamble. If you find any errors in these lists, please PM me and I will update them accordingly.

Each TCG set has its own prize pool, so its good to take note of what your options are before you make your selection! Since the NP award is always random and the TCG option will always be a card from the code’s respective origin set, this guide will focus on the Apple Core and Paint Brush prize pools and the items unique to that set. Any special TCG cards will be noted in the set’s description.

Base Set

The TCG is also a worthwhile choice as it can reward both MSPP (TCG) and Chokato (TCG), both of which are valuable avatar items. Most people recommend the PB pool as it more consistently gives valuable prizes, but the Apple Core has some rare RICs as well.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes:

Battle for Meridell

The Apple Core pool has a lot of valuable RIC items, so I recommend this choice.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes:

Return of Dr. Sloth

The Paint Brush prizes have highly valuable options such as Sleep Rays, Fungus Rays, and other BD weapons. The Apple Core prizes also include very rare plushies that can only be won from this set, so it is a great option as well if you’re feeling lucky.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes:

Mystery Island

The Paint Brush pool is still preferable, but the Apple Core gives out some worthwhile options that make it a viable plan B.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes:

Hannah and the Ice Caves

The Paint Brush and Apple Core pools both have valuable prizes, so use your own discretion. Supposedly there is a chance of the Apple Core giving out the Ring of Weightlessness.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes:

Curse of Maraqua

Go for the Apple Core! There are a lot of valuable RIC prizes in this pool.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes

Lost Desert

Go for the Apple Core! Lots of valuable RICs here.

Paint Brush Prizes

Apple Core Prizes

Darkest Faerie

Go for the Apple Core! Lots of valuable RICs to be had here.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes:

Travels in Neopia

It is possible to get MSPP (TCG) from this set’s TCG prize pool, but the odds of that are even slimmer than the Base set’s. The Apple Core pool has quite a few exclusive RICs, so it makes for a good option.

Paint Brush Prizes:

Apple Core Prizes

Haunted Woods

Haunted Woods, my beloved. The Apple Core pool gives out highly valuable RIC prizes, so I highly recommend it. If you win any of the plushies… feel free to PM me. ;-)

Paint Brush Prizes

Apple Core Prizes

… And that’s all folks! Happy hunting!

Credits

Special thanks to $(you need an account to see links) for helping me troubleshoot!
    All item lists were compiled by cross listing the OG (you need an account to see links) with (you need an account to see links).

If you have any items to add or corrections to make, please PM me!

Last edited by Crooked; 08-05-2023 at 10:56 AM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

aymo (11-12-2023),BryanCranston (08-06-2023),crazyadlady (03-14-2024),fengeance (03-07-2024),Geras (09-02-2023),Getwellsoon (11-02-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (6 Days Ago),kittyray (08-05-2023),Nyu (03-07-2024),Onetwo (03-08-2024),Pidgey (08-05-2023),pyrroplant (03-07-2024),slashmastah (11-05-2023),Zenitsu (08-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thamks!