DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) added you!

I got this guy today
    (you need an account to see links)

He honestly looks so happy to be with my team

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    the amount of talking, snoring and movement i have in my sleep is scary..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

John Cena (07-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    Got squirtle today! It also caught me snoring, so now I don't have an excuse when my partner says I'm noisy
    How are you getting it to track the noises? Mine says it doesn't have any audio recordings and the dB meter never goes up.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    So far I have squirtle, dodrio, geodude, swablu,and larvitar. I have a sleep score of 81 and am "slumbering type" lol "unusually long, heavy sleep"..... oooof. But I did start it on the weekend. Curious on what it'll say during the week when I have to get up early for work.

I do not have the mental strength to listen to the 3 recordings it made but it might just be my partner getting into bed later and calling the cat to come sleep with us. Yeeeah let's go with that

Friend code:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (07-23-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    How are you getting it to track the noises? Mine says it doesn't have any audio recordings and the dB meter never goes up.
    you would have had to accept the microphone settings. i think its: "What are the audio recordings used for? Can I turn the off the audio recording function?

You can listen to the audio recordings after you finish tracking your sleep. Audio recordings are not shared with any third parties, they are not shared through the Research Community, and they are never sent to our servers. Audio recordings are only saved on your device and remain available for either 24 hours after your last sleep tracking session or until you begin your next sleep tracking session.

To turn off the audio recording function, select Audio Recordings while reviewing your sleep data and choose Disable Recording.

Note: Even with audio recordings disabled, Pokémon Sleep requires permission to access your microphone in order to track your sleep.
    I tried to track my sleep but saw the message, “No valid sleep sessions were found.”

This message appears when the app is unable to properly track sleep and may, therefore conclude that you were not sleeping. This may occur when the app senses intense movement from you for a certain length of time"

found on their website <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (07-24-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I'm going to give this a try and see. I wonder if it will pick up my spouse lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to give this a try and see. I wonder if it will pick up my spouse lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    Got squirtle today! It also caught me snoring, so now I don't have an excuse when my partner says I'm noisy
    you would have had to accept the microphone settings. i think its: "What are the audio recordings used for? Can I turn the off the audio recording function?

You can listen to the audio recordings after you finish tracking your sleep. Audio recordings are not shared with any third parties, they are not shared through the Research Community, and they are never sent to our servers. Audio recordings are only saved on your device and remain available for either 24 hours after your last sleep tracking session or until you begin your next sleep tracking session.

To turn off the audio recording function, select Audio Recordings while reviewing your sleep data and choose Disable Recording.

Note: Even with audio recordings disabled, Pokémon Sleep requires permission to access your microphone in order to track your sleep.
    I tried to track my sleep but saw the message, “No valid sleep sessions were found.”

This message appears when the app is unable to properly track sleep and may, therefore conclude that you were not sleeping. This may occur when the app senses intense movement from you for a certain length of time"

found on their website <3
    Thank you!! Hmm, I checked it seems like I have the recording option enabled, but a pop up never happened asking if it could use my mic so probably not actually enabled. It's gotta be something to do with tracking using the plus + because this game is a bit buggy.
    @(you need an account to see links) added you!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    yeah no i have full on records lol

dont do it though. people have been posting them on fb its cringe and hilarious lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Okay, I checked the FAQ on the plus + and it says it does not do the recording feature. Kind of a let down to be losing features after paying for this, but ok ok no probs.