27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

A grateful appreciation towards Clraik

I just want to take a few moments to thank everyone here, as you all probably know I've been posting a few rant threads because I've been going through a rough time.

But, it's been amazing how everyone has been so supporting and nice. I know I haven't been that active throughout all the years since I joined. But I am glad that so many of you take your time and respond. It feels like you all really care. It's really rare to find so many wholesome people in a community now adays.

For me there hasn't been a single interaction that has felt bad, everyone of you just seem like awesome people and hopefully I will get to know you better. Hopefully I won't go awol which I tend to do when life gets a bit difficult.

It's always a bit embarassing to talk about mental health, especially the older you get. But here it has always felt right and I hope a lot of you out there also feel the same. So glad this forum is still around and going strong. Big thanks and shoutout to everyone here. Because you make it happen.

Anyway, I am so grateful to have crossed path and had conversation with each and everyone of you that I've had so far and hoping that it will continue in the future with you all and other people as well.

You all rock!!

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-09-2023),Crooked (07-09-2023),DarkSkies (07-09-2023),Demetri (07-09-2023),Hollow (07-09-2023),Ice (07-09-2023),Mothman (07-09-2023),Strat (07-10-2023),Zenitsu (07-09-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Ahhh! You are such a wonderful and fun person to chat with! From what Ive seen as well, you are always so helpful and supportive as well!
    I feel the same about a lot things as well, and have always felt so comfortable to be myself and be more open.

We're all so happy to have you here and so excited that you feel this way!
    If you do end up taking a break at some point, just know that you are always welcomed back and (at least with me) always free to DM if you ever do just want to chat or talk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

hellraid (07-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Ahhh! You are such a wonderful and fun person to chat with! From what Ive seen as well, you are always so helpful and supportive as well!
    I feel the same about a lot things as well, and have always felt so comfortable to be myself and be more open.

We're all so happy to have you here and so excited that you feel this way!
    If you do end up taking a break at some point, just know that you are always welcomed back and (at least with me) always free to DM if you ever do just want to chat or talk
    Such a wholesome post! :3 Also thank you for all the kind words. I will take you up on that DM though ^^ I get kind of addicted to talking to people every now and then. Even though I am super introverted. Not online though ^^

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-09-2023),Hollow (07-09-2023)