DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm still sitting on my points as well, but I'm really tempted to cash in for stamps to sell right now. Previously I did consider trading for them the next year and hoping that they will increase in price by then, but I am also wondering if it would be easy selling off at a higher price point by then.

I suppose many players who are still playing neopets should already understand the value of stamps, and the ones who want them probably can get them themselves from the cup and/or have already gotten them at their current lowest price point instead of waiting for another year to buy them. So I am quite skeptical that it would be easy to sell them off that easily next year, and realistically that is going to take a while. Not to mention that I am very sure many players are like me, sitting on their points and waiting to trade for the stamps (or other valuable items) to sell for the next year.

But I am not some TP baron who understands how all these is going to work, so I could be wrong.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    Yeah I wish I was able to play the first day that prizes were released...would've been able to enjoy those sweet early profits.
    Although does anyone know if they were really selling to users for that much the first day or was it just shells buying from mains?
    I'm always skeptical that it's just people laundering NPs from their shells to mains and the best time is on new releases since the price fluctuations go unnoticed.
    thats a great point. Didn't think of checking the accounts bidding.