I have been one to enjoy Fire Emblem here and there, but I really enjoy the ones for the GBA a bit more.
Recently, Fire Emblem (Also known as Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade in Japan) came out for the GBA Online Expansion Pass for the Switch.

Below are two trailers

I LOVED this game when it came out and recently started playing it again on the Switch.
Its such a wonderful and fantastic game. I love the story, the characters, the gameplay and even the little pixel art of the characters!

What I find funny is that... I got another Fire Emblem game at the same time as I started playing this one.
Fire Embelm: Engage.

Now, Im not trying to bash on anyone who loves the game! I think its pretty neat.
But it just um... Im sorry, but it feels a little cringe?
Maybe Im just getting to old for these kind of stories lol
Anyways, the point I was getting to is that, I am having a LOT more fun with the GBA version than I am with this one.

Has anyone else played Engage? If so, how did you like it? Im only on the 5th chapter, so I know I cant say much about the game in general.

But the GBA one will always have my heart and I hope to see if anyone else has been playing it as well!
If so, who's your favorite character? If its a main character, do you have a favorite non-main character?

Mine is Erk!