Thread: Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023)

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (2023) :
    (you need an account to see links)
    ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

-═══════ι▬▬ﺤ

Long awaited remake has finally appeared!! we get to appreciate the newer art style oh yeah!!! The anime will re-adapt the main manga series based on Nobuhiro Watsuki's Rurouni Kenshin manga. The anime will premiere in Japan on July 6 on Fuji TV's Noitamina programming block.
    (I didnt even realized there was a remake, until my friends told me they bought the ticket for the preview screening Lol)

RUROUNI KENSHIN SPECIAL SCREENING (2023)

The anime will also have premiere screenings in Japan, the United States, France, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and South Korea.

Ticket price cost : $50 SGD with freebies / goodie bag (shown below)

RUROUNI KENSHIN SPECIAL SCREENING movie ticket ( no image)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
    1 Box of Collectible Acrylic Stand Set

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
    1pc T shirt

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
    1 Set of Signature Cards (4 designs)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
    1 Set of Can Badges (4 designs)

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
    1pc Japan Import Mini Shikishi

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
    and a postcard.

Will drop the actual photos once my friend attend it tomorrow haha xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-23-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hold on a sec I had no idea there was a remake about Rurouni Kenshin how exciting

This was one of my favs when I was young, do you know when it's released on Japan? Looking forward it comes on a streaming platform in future ❤️

Thanks for this awesome news

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-24-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hold on a sec I had no idea there was a remake about Rurouni Kenshin how exciting

This was one of my favs when I was young, do you know when it's released on Japan? Looking forward it comes on a streaming platform in future ❤️

Thanks for this awesome news
    Anime release would be July 6 2023 next month haha . For eng subs we gotta wait for abit longer i guess xD

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Anime release would be July 6 2023 next month haha . For eng subs we gotta wait for abit longer i guess xD
    Ah damn it's always like that lol

Nevermind I will wait this is a good reason to see again the whole anime. I remember I liked the battles and I saw on the trailer a bit of blood so I'm hoping for no censorship (though Japan is always very open?)

I'm not sure if the old anime has differences between the manga, but I guess I will discover it

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Ah damn it's always like that lol

Nevermind I will wait this is a good reason to see again the whole anime. I remember I liked the battles and I saw on the trailer a bit of blood so I'm hoping for no censorship (though Japan is always very open?)

I'm not sure if the old anime has differences between the manga, but I guess I will discover it
    Haha yeah looking forward to it too, yep i hope they won't censored it too much. If we based on chainsaw man's reference i guess blood wouldn't be censored haha , but looking back at HunterxHunter remake they censored the heart ripping scene from killua vs that serial killer forgot his name

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , its confirmed that, it will start from the beginning haha (we can get the nostalgic memories back xD) My friends told me that the movie preview is the first 4 episodes of the anime itself. Wonder what will be the difference compared to the old series since its an re-make with the adaptation of the manga.
    Changes would most likely be the seiyuu cast for character , they also mention the artstyle and the battle effects vfx/bgm is very nice. We can look forward to it then, now i wonder how many seasons will they go for ? hmm.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , its confirmed that, it will start from the beginning haha (we can get the nostalgic memories back xD) My friends told me that the movie preview is the first 4 episodes of the anime itself. Wonder what will be the difference compared to the old series since its an re-make with the adaptation of the manga.
    Changes would most likely be the seiyuu cast for character , they also mention the artstyle and the battle effects vfx/bgm is very nice. We can look forward to it then, now i wonder how many seasons will they go for ? hmm.
    Ohhh interesting. I can't remember how many seasons where from the old anime, but looking forward to Saito appearance xD

Also iirc there is a movie about Kenshin and his master, curious how will it go though maybe that's part of the manga at some point.

Any rumours about which streaming platform will get the permissions?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Ohhh interesting. I can't remember how many seasons where from the old anime, but looking forward to Saito appearance xD

Also iirc there is a movie about Kenshin and his master, curious how will it go though maybe that's part of the manga at some point.

Any rumours about which streaming platform will get the permissions?
    I am not sure about the platform i guess crunchyroll could be one of them ? I tried google but can't find any info on it , as i will be using the online stream site (gogoanime) to watch them has always been so xD haha