10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m

Share your concert stories!

Live music has finally come back in full-force! Whether it be at stadium or a DIY show in an abandoned Dairy Queen, the best show of your life or the worst experience you've ever had, I want to hear your concert stories!

In 2014 I saw Death Grips live for the first time and I thought it was going to be the last night of my life. Don't get me wrong, I had tons of fun, but the pit was absolutely insane. No other show I've been to since has even come close. Someone actually bit me on the shoulder! Contracting lycanthropy at the function.

This past fall was the first big venue show I've been to since 2019, like one I had to buy my ticket for on Ticketmaster. I saw Sabaton and it was so much fun! Everyone was psyched to be there and the band's energy was super high the entire time. My girlfiend came along with me and she was a really good sport— I probably stomped on her feet at least fifty times while jumping around.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-30-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-20-2023),Ice (06-20-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    357d 14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I recently seen a Big K.R.I.T concert with my nephew when he came to Texas for a tour! I like him a bit, but he's my nephew's current favorite rapper, so I bought us tickets. It was my first concert, and it was nice! Sitting in the grass felt a bit weird, and I know to probably bring a towel for next time, but I'd love to see Kelly Clarkson live sometime next.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-30-2023),Crooked (06-20-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-20-2023),Ice (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Well, a concert I was so hyped about was Nick Jonas coming to Dominican Republic, I remember buying VIP tickets with an ex boyfriend and we were going together,
    I won a contest from Radio Disney and got front stage tickets and a meet and greet with Nick. In the meantime, things were not going ok and I broke up with the boyfriend.

We both immediately sold the VIP tickets since I got the front row tickets and m&g and he wasn't a fan, he was going because of me lol.

I was the only guy in the meet and greet and the last one in line, phones were not permitted and I got mine inside and asked him for a selfie, he looked at the guard and the
    guard permitted me to take the selfie xD I remember I WAS SHAKING AF! Like, for real, I was so excited! and... the pic was kind of blurry hahaha

Then I was right in front of him at the concert and he looked at me a lot (Probably because I was the only guy and also right in front like 3 ft apart) hahaha

Anyways, it was one of the best concerts of my life. I LOVED every second!

And also took a lot of very nice pics

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-30-2023),Crooked (06-20-2023),goodnightmoon (06-20-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-20-2023),Ice (06-20-2023),nousha (06-28-2023),Slowpoke (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    116d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I'm not really a mosh pit concert fan (despite liking that sort of music a lot) because I'm 5' 1.75" on a good day and about 90lbs so I would legitimately die in such a scenario LOL but for a good concert I want to sit (because short and tired) and just relax to immerse myself in the music. I've gone to a lot of kpop concerts so far and they were all great since they're artists I like but Twice and Mamamoo really stood out for their scale and production quality (understandable for Twice considering just how huge they are - congrats girls on your SoFi stadium show!). Also for kpop fans just being in the same zone and sharing that energy with other super fans is very next level, with the singing along and fanchants and lightsticks.

@(you need an account to see links) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kelly Clarkson! She is my og pop queen ride or die since American Idol ugh I would absolutely kill to see her perform live one day.

Speaking of AI alums, I saw Carrie Underwood during her Storyteller tour and it was so good?? Another absolute country pop queen.

@(you need an account to see links) wow that is such a crazy experience!! I would have been freaking out too I've done a couple brief like, fanmeet/handshake sort of events and I can never say anything in the moment (not to mention language barriers) but wow what a once in a life time event. thanks for sharing the pics!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-30-2023),Buizel (06-20-2023),Crooked (06-20-2023),Slowpoke (06-21-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    357d 14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I'm not really a mosh pit concert fan (despite liking that sort of music a lot) because I'm 5' 1.75" on a good day and about 90lbs so I would legitimately die in such a scenario LOL but for a good concert I want to sit (because short and tired) and just relax to immerse myself in the music. I've gone to a lot of kpop concerts so far and they were all great since they're artists I like but Twice and Mamamoo really stood out for their scale and production quality (understandable for Twice considering just how huge they are - congrats girls on your SoFi stadium show!). Also for kpop fans just being in the same zone and sharing that energy with other super fans is very next level, with the singing along and fanchants and lightsticks.

@(you need an account to see links) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kelly Clarkson! She is my og pop queen ride or die since American Idol ugh I would absolutely kill to see her perform live one day.

Speaking of AI alums, I saw Carrie Underwood during her Storyteller tour and it was so good?? Another absolute country pop queen.

@(you need an account to see links) wow that is such a crazy experience!! I would have been freaking out too I've done a couple brief like, fanmeet/handshake sort of events and I can never say anything in the moment (not to mention language barriers) but wow what a once in a life time event. thanks for sharing the pics!
    Yayyy it's nice to see another Kelly fan! I've been wanting to go to her concert for some years now, but anxiety has kept me away from concerts more often than not. If she ever does a tour to Texas, I now know I'll hop at the chance to see her live!

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-20-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,170 times
    Time Online
    560d 4h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I think I've only been to a couple concerts since 2009-ish, which was World Inferno Friendship Society in 2012-ish. I'm really glad I got to go to that because the lead singer has since died, but I'm sad I never got to check their annual show called Hallowmas. Another time in 2014 I randomly got free tickets to the last night of Outside Lands (strangers just walked up to me and a friend and asked if we wanted them). I had something I needed to do before heading over, but was able to catch The Killers. They played all the hits, so I didn't feel totally out of place and in general had a really fun time.

I had a couple tickets for 2020 shows, but none came to fruition. These days I seem to be back on the noise/light sensitivity migraine train, so they might be a thing of the past even if I get comfy in crowds again.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Crooked (06-20-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-20-2023),Ice (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    @(you need an account to see links)That's such an awesome story! I always felt like radio contests never actually give away the tickets they say they do, that's so cool that you got to see him front row and get a selfie souvenir.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm sorry that you've been having issues with migraines again... I have sensory processing issues and going back to doing anything, especially stuff with crowds, after getting vaxxed and having restrictions lifted was really difficult. It's cool that you got to see the Killers! I've heard that they're pretty good live.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 20h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Well, a concert I was so hyped about was Nick Jonas coming to Dominican Republic, I remember buying VIP tickets with an ex boyfriend and we were going together,
    I won a contest from Radio Disney and got front stage tickets and a meet and greet with Nick. In the meantime, things were not going ok and I broke up with the boyfriend.

We both immediately sold the VIP tickets since I got the front row tickets and m&g and he wasn't a fan, he was going because of me lol.

I was the only guy in the meet and greet and the last one in line, phones were not permitted and I got mine inside and asked him for a selfie, he looked at the guard and the
    guard permitted me to take the selfie xD I remember I WAS SHAKING AF! Like, for real, I was so excited! and... the pic was kind of blurry hahaha

Then I was right in front of him at the concert and he looked at me a lot (Probably because I was the only guy and also right in front like 3 ft apart) hahaha

Anyways, it was one of the best concerts of my life. I LOVED every second!

And also took a lot of very nice pics

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)
    I love this story! I ADORED Nick in particular growing up and got to see JB live at Music Midtown festival in 2021. It was so great and like a childhood dream come true hahaha!!! I love that you got to meet him IRL! I would've been so embarrassingly uncool probably.

thank you Lyrichord for the amazing avatar!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodnightmoon For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-20-2023),Kibba (06-21-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,170 times
    Time Online
    560d 4h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by crookedteeth View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm sorry that you've been having issues with migraines again... I have sensory processing issues and going back to doing anything, especially stuff with crowds, after getting vaxxed and having restrictions lifted was really difficult. It's cool that you got to see the Killers! I've heard that they're pretty good live.

Thanks for the sympathy! Fortunately I haven't had any full-blown migraines in several years, but the sensitivity is there and that's still pretty damn miserable.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    118d 10h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    My favorite concert story is a short one but it's from the first concert I've ever gone to!

I went to see We The Kings and Breathe Carolina with my cousin. Before Breathe Carolina went on, Kyle Even was running thru the crowd to jump on the stage. In the process he absoluuuutely fucking trampled me and another girl in front of me lmao. I didnt end up getting hurt but the other girls ankle was fucked up for the rest of the concert. That same show I had caught a guitar pick during We The Kings' set, and was so excited about it, but some other person next to me ripped it out of my hand. Learnt people can be MEAN!!

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Crooked (06-20-2023),Ice (06-20-2023)