DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    5d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Lol, I went through the majority of my high school not studying until right before exams, learnt whole syllabuses in 2 days.
    If she's failing middle school, she really needs to study. If you can wing it, then by all means, but if you can't, do something about it. xD
    If she has disabilities, perhaps she should get treated, or go to a different school (in all due respect - not saying this in a harsh way.)
    Otherwise, that girl better get her ass working, because if you're failing middle school, I don't even...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    21h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    4 hours a day of studying is brutal though. Enjoy youth.
    I agree. If I could go back in time and be less uptight about work and exams when they didn't really matter I'd be much happier.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    4 hours a day of studying is brutal though. Enjoy youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    I do not think a student in grade 8 should be studying for 4 hours a day , I mean going over the notes and doing homework sure but that should take max 2 hours altogether...enjoy the outside time you have leftover before you go to bed. Just like Joe says enjoy your youth, but do not forget that you need to do well in school so keep up the study habits/doing homework.
    im not saying she should do 4 hours of study a day, just that if someone did study for 4 hours a day in grade 8, it would be very unlikely that they wouldn't do well.

I probably only just do 4 hours a day and im at Uni, it varies per person.

My little brothers in grade 9 and does less than an hours homework a night.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    I'm a bit surprised how quick everywhere is to assume she's just throwing her life away or doesn't care. There could be hidden disabilities, undiagnosed, a family death that caused her to slip up in classes, many reasons why she's doing poorly. Granted she isn't a member but it's still tact to assume she's another fuck up.
    Shes in a regular class just like everyone else, not a special ed one. I doubt she has any disabilities, because if she did then she would be in special ed. Some kids with disabilities like me (Got aspergers syndrome) still go into regular classes because they are more advanced.

She once told me she didn't care about school and that she was gonna drop out as soon as she could.
    Last edited by Emiley; 04-23-2012 at 02:30 PM.