Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's The Newest Movie You watched in theaters (not streaming)?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    At this point it's probably hypocritical because I've flown a bunch in the past two years, but Long COVID terrifies me (I've had similar shit after other viral infections that low-key fucked up my life, so I'm pretty much guaranteed a bad time). Things like flying are unavoidable sometimes, but stuff like theaters and concerts aren't necessary and aren't worth the risk for me.
    For sure! Your health is way more important!!!!! Never choose anything over your health!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I can't help but giggle a little, the last one I watch was the Guardians of the Galaxy, a couple days before that was the Mario Movie in 3D, lol.
    I hardly every go to the theater any more, but we just happened to be in town near the movie times. It was actually a lot of fun, I may have to go again soon!

“Im a Potato,”

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) you totally should! I hope theaters keep getting more people to use their services so they don't go away! I love the movie theater experience! And their popcorn! I would be sad if I could no longer just go and buy a big carton of popcorn and take home for hubby and I to have movie date night. He can't do public places that are busy because of his PTSD!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I’ve been trying to get to a theater forever to watch the new guardians movie. My daughter goes to sleep at 7, and it’s no fun to go to a movie by yourself. So my wife and I are waiting until end of August when full time babysitting is finally available so we can ask my parents to babysit an evening every now and then.
    I don’t even remember what it’s like going to a movie at this point haha. Streaming is the way for now!

I /think/ the last one I did see in theaters was Uncharted. It was a pretty entertaining movie for sure. Right up my alley.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    I try to go to the theatres at least once a week (although I'm really busy nowadays). The last movie I saw was Across the Spiderverse, which I thought was even better than the first! It's great and I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoyed Into the Spiderverse.

I'm tempted to go see the new Transformers as well if nothing good comes up this weekend otherwise!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Mothman (06-14-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I’ve been trying to get to a theater forever to watch the new guardians movie. My daughter goes to sleep at 7, and it’s no fun to go to a movie by yourself. So my wife and I are waiting until end of August when full time babysitting is finally available so we can ask my parents to babysit an evening every now and then.
    I don’t even remember what it’s like going to a movie at this point haha. Streaming is the way for now!

I /think/ the last one I did see in theaters was Uncharted. It was a pretty entertaining movie for sure. Right up my alley.
    I go by myself all the time, because outside of my momma and hubby, I have no friends. At least where I live. I am in TN and all of my friends live in OH or MI!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I go by myself all the time, because outside of my momma and hubby, I have no friends. At least where I live. I am in TN and all of my friends live in OH or MI!
    I mean, I’d be fine going by myself sometimes too, but my wife really wants to see the same movies I want. So I can’t lose any points by going solo haha.
    My friends have schedules just as crazy as mine so we usually spend the time we can get together doing things other than going to a movie. Usually going out for drinks, fishing, chilling on the boat, or playing some kind of wiffle ball and frisbee kinda things
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I mean, I’d be fine going by myself sometimes too, but my wife really wants to see the same movies I want. So I can’t lose any points by going solo haha.
    My friends have schedules just as crazy as mine so we usually spend the time we can get together doing things other than going to a movie. Usually going out for drinks, fishing, chilling on the boat, or playing some kind of wiffle ball and frisbee kinda things
    Yeah, if we had friends, we would do this as well! We just have each other! <3

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-14-2023),kittyray (06-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    53d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I've been going to the theaters the last 2-3 months religiously. It's my little getaway, because sometimes you just need that breathing day. The last movie I saw was the Guardians movie, and honestly. I wasn't impressed. Everybody I know loved it, but I thought it was just "meh". They built it up to be sooooo good, and then the ending was just a huge letdown for me. Hopefully the next Marvel movie doesn't suck as much as this one did.

Thank you Hellraid <3

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The last few times that we've been we've been pretty much the only ones in the theater, which is fine by me, I hate a crowded theater!
    We have to travel several hours to the city tomorrow so I'm thinking after our appointments we may see whats playing at one of the nicer place there.

“Im a Potato,”