164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    For sure for sure! It’s been sooo long since I last watched any SM, iirc I put an effort to do a full series rewatch (of the 90s version) back during my final year of uni but unfortunately I don’t think I got too far. Maybe I should just do it but with Crystal this time. :3 I’ve always wanted to do a full manga reread too but I think the last time I tried it was just difficult to find complete scans haha?
    (you need an account to see links) Just need to make sure you're on the language you need. :3

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023),Ice (06-11-2023),Slowpoke (06-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I did watch a good portion of Crystal as I love the manga of this series and, like many others, it was my first anime.

The animation on it was really odd, though. You could tell it wasn't hand drawn or something. Almost like AI generated with the eyes and such just going... wonky. Have they fixed this issue?

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2023),DarkSkies (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    216d 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Thank you for the thread @(you need an account to see links)! I haven't seen anything Sailor Moon related since the early 2000's so I'll definitely be checking this out on Netflix!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I did watch a good portion of Crystal as I love the manga of this series and, like many others, it was my first anime.

The animation on it was really odd, though. You could tell it wasn't hand drawn or something. Almost like AI generated with the eyes and such just going... wonky. Have they fixed this issue?
    Thankfully yes, they fixed that issue. It was bad. It turned me off of it for a while. Thankfully they took a lot more time with it and the animation got better.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2023),DarkSkies (06-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    UMM HELLO I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THAT SOMETIME THIS WEEK LIKE DID I MISS A MOVIE OR A NEW SEASON OR SOMETHING?

THANK YOU!!
    /caps

omggg seriously thank you. this is just what I needed right now. perfect timing. no joke, I was just thinking about this. I was going to look too like, did I really miss an update for it? no. I didn't. it wasn't ready. i wanna cry rn lol. immersed myself into crystal when it came out. though, when do we ever really like re-made classics' art, this was a little bit of a let down with crystal. everything looks so, hm. I can't descibe really. it's nice though.

idk why I love sailor moon so much, other than the obvious childhood nostalgia. everything just settled so deeply in me. fight for love, fight for what's right. oppose negativity.. it's what got me into the stars and the sky. what expanded my knowledge of the green earth into space. all the possibilities of what could be out there, that we don't know about..
    idkidk. sorry lol. I'm straight gushing right now.

definitely looking forward to it. it's also hard to compare the anime to the manga. they're both extremely beautiful in their own ways. absolutely love both the subbed and dubbed versions of the anime. you get to see them in action, instead of just making the action yourself. however, the manga, soooo deep. and you get a lot more out of it. they're both lovely.

I'm ready!! thinking about getting everything off my drive and some drinks and just binge from the beginning again.

reading through the rest of the thread, and @(you need an account to see links) mentioning it looked like AI, I get that. soul-less, almost? like, lmfao. how to describe a cartoon, flat image.. I'm not sure, but I think I kinda get what you mean.

yah. hi.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023),♥ Juna ♥ (06-10-2023),Lyrichord (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Thank you for the thread @(you need an account to see links)! I haven't seen anything Sailor Moon related since the early 2000's so I'll definitely be checking this out on Netflix!
    For sure, good thing is easy to find on Netflix! Beggining is not so good as others have mentioned but I guess the nostalgia always convinced me at the end

It's also a good way to learn about the manga if you haven't read it too
    @(you need an account to see links) I know I've been checking the dates on and off xD Same happened with me, I loved the old anime and even got an álbum to collect stamps (RIP that album lol) so I can't help feeling so excited when I get any news about it ❤️ Remember what I saw as a kid and now seeing it again from another perspective aww I gotta be patient <)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2023),Lyrichord (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Omg I'm so happy for this. I've been waiting so so so long.
    I might be the minority but I prefer Crystal over the 90's anime, just cause its true to the manga. Also I can rewatch crystal an endless amount of times in a short amount of time vs the 90s where its so long.
    Sailor Moon is such a huge part of my life, I have a bunch of tattoos, and a whole wall dedicated to it. My first daughters name will be Serenity.
    Only thing I dislike is I wish the past 3 movies had been seasons and not taken so long in between ><

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    @(you need an account to see links) you had a stamp album?! I didn't even know that was a thing omg. how fricken cool! sorry though that it's RIP. did you have a lot??
    and yes for sure, patience is key.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I'm excited for this! I'm definitely a 90s version fan myself but I like any and all new stuff 😍

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023),Slowpoke (06-10-2023),Zenitsu (06-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    @(you need an account to see links) I know! I wish it was a season instead of a movie, maybe it was a budget thing? Obviously there's stuff they will not cover in short time but crossing my fingers for a good movie! (So sad that means less time on screen for Sailor Stars T_T)

@(you need an account to see links) yes! I completed the album of first arc and I remember being frustrated (kid problems lol) about not being able to complete my second album about the Tree of Life. And for some reason kid and adult me always preferred Artemis over Luna xD

@(you need an account to see links) I'm down for new things especially if we get to see the manga point of view <)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (06-10-2023)