DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Not to derail but as a quick side note @(you need an account to see links) TSR gets............................real weird. I don't think a lot of people liked the ending at all just because it was SO fucking strange. Maybe if that's your thing then you might like it but I feel like among my friends the general sentiment was the ending made it not worth it unfortunately 😅

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-11-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I know! I wish it was a season instead of a movie, maybe it was a budget thing? Obviously there's stuff they will not cover in short time but crossing my fingers for a good movie! (So sad that means less time on screen for Sailor Stars T_T)
    It would be surprising if it was a budget thing. SM is so popular globally, I feel like the franchise still makes billions every year. That being said, I wonder why they don't try to cash in and make more content, like some of the older animes have done with spin off series, etc!! I love Neo Queen Serenity's aesthetic and would looove to see small lady all grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Thank you @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links)! I'm glad to hear that! I also realized that the movie in theaters at the moment, not streaming yet. Whoops!! I'll watch what's currently on Netflix first, then hopefully 6 months from now I'll be able to see what the movie is all about. I forgot how cute and bubbly these types of shows are! I'm looking forward to enjoying these soon. I'd been wondering what to watch next.
    I really hope you enjoy it and love it a ton!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-11-2023),Lyrichord (06-11-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Not to derail but as a quick side note @(you need an account to see links) TSR gets............................real weird. I don't think a lot of people liked the ending at all just because it was SO fucking strange. Maybe if that's your thing then you might like it but I feel like among my friends the general sentiment was the ending made it not worth it unfortunately 😅
    Oh wow I had no idea. I knew about TSR because of Card Captor Sakura but hey I may as well give it a shot because I liked both Sakura and Syaoran characters and the curiosity got me there. But thanks for the warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    It would be surprising if it was a budget thing. SM is so popular globally, I feel like the franchise still makes billions every year. That being said, I wonder why they don't try to cash in and make more content, like some of the older animes have done with spin off series, etc!! I love Neo Queen Serenity's aesthetic and would looove to see small lady all grown up.
    Good point there SM is a good cash source, then I'm not sure why they choose going with movies. Iirc there is an alternate short story talking about chibusa's sister Kousagi Tsukino (Parallel Sailor Moon made by Naoko).

I haven't read it yet though.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ice (06-11-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 22h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    I've always loved the Sailor Moon OST, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one! ✨
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-14-2023),Ice (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Alright everyone here comes the nostalgia train! Apparently we have the opening of the first movie part 💜

I'm very thrilled by hearing this song that takes me back to childhood

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-24-2023),Ice (06-20-2023),Lyrichord (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Ahhh same the nostlagia 🥺 I remember playing the VHS tapes I had as a child and begging my mom to write down what she thought the lyrics were because I thought she knew some Japanese (she didn't) 😅 also I have always had a fond spot for their eternal outfits :3 the animation is actually a lot cleaner than I expected too, only a little wonkiness in one of the very last scenes of Usagi's profile. I'm hype!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-24-2023),DarkSkies (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Ahhh same the nostlagia 🥺 I remember playing the VHS tapes I had as a child and begging my mom to write down what she thought the lyrics were because I thought she knew some Japanese (she didn't) 😅 also I have always had a fond spot for their eternal outfits :3 the animation is actually a lot cleaner than I expected too, only a little wonkiness in one of the very last scenes of Usagi's profile. I'm hype!!!
    Well I also believed you could translate this kind of things remember? lol

Yeah I know they slipped some parts but the song just got me Last movie part should be released in 10 days and if I get to know the subbing date I'll come back to share too <3

We get to see Diana

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-24-2023),Ice (06-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 23h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Alright everyone here comes the nostalgia train! Apparently we have the opening of the first movie part 💜

How is this so cute!! The animation looks so nice and clean. I'll probably be waiting for this to stream, but it is a nostalgia trip to the time I watched this on TV as a little one! It would've been among my first exposure to anime as Dragonball Z was also showing at the same time, and then later, maybe Naruto? I can't really remember.

Kawaii, check. Catchy theme, check. Their marketing worked, I'm looking forward to watching this now!! The first part still doesn't seem to be on Netflix in the US yet, I'll have to keep checking!

Thank you for sharing this!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-24-2023),DarkSkies (06-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m

ok I'll try to be tame.
    watching this gave me chills all the way up into the back of my neck.
    The start of the song already had my eyes watering like I wanted to cry tears of joy.
    I simply cannot, with the amount of excitement happening lately.
    the transitions look a lot smoother, the art looks A LOT more nostalgic. They took everything good from both the old art and from Crystal, if I do say so myself.
    fm. I can't. I haven't been able to. in the BEST way.
    thank you for the update DarkSkies!! I'm tingling in anticipation.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-25-2023),Lyrichord (06-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I'm so sorry I know it's been more than 3 months, I just wanted to share some heads up!

The (you need an account to see links) has announced that Sailor Moon Cosmos Parts 1 and 2 will be released on regular and limited edition DVD and Blu-ray sets on December 20th 2023! As with other Japanese Sailor Moon releases this will only include Japanese audio with no English subtitles.

There are two version of each of the Blu-ray and DVD release and they aren’t cheap! The single disc Blu-ray or DVD, which somehow costs the same in 2023, has an MSRP of 10,000 yen, about $69 US. The four disc sets also costs the same on DVD and Blu-ray with an MSRP of 16,000 yen or $110 US. What’s the difference? The four disc set has a second DVD or Blu-ray with special features including an anime music video, likely the one we got with the soundtrack, creditless openings for the films as well as two CDs with music from the films.
    I'm afraid there is still no news about the movie outside of Japan on any streaming platforms, but hopefully we'll get more news soon! As of right now you can find the movie available doing some searching but if you can support the original producers by getting the Blu-ray/DVDs that would be awesome too

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (12-31-2023)